Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Getting Furloughed...Fractional questions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JimmyKool

Since I will be losing my major airline job in a few months I am now very interested in the Fractionals. Any input as to upgrade time, quality of life, and how you are assigned to the aircraft fleet would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Since I will be losing my major airline job in a few months I am now very interested in the Fractionals. Any input as to upgrade time, quality of life, and how you are assigned to the aircraft fleet would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that. Which airline?

United or Spirit?

NJ, FX, CS or XoJet, can't go wrong. All have great potential, and very strong backing, specially NJ.

I heard a few guys recently left NJ for the majors, specially UA, seems they all had that "big jet syndrome" I wonder what they're thinking now. Can't let the size of the airplane dictate your career. Not good

All of your questions can be answered by looking through the Fractionals forum. Every question has been answered again, and again, and again.

DHL or Continental?

I left 121 about a couple of years ago and my only regret is that I didn't do it years earlier.
A/C selection = they usually give you a couple to choose from
Upgrade = 5 years min
QOL = better than the airlines
$= as good as airlines and better than most now
Bennies = outstanding (at NJA)
Job Security = Resting Easy
Happiness = You're Damn Skippy:D

Last edited:
Jimmy Kool - be aware that there tends to be a long-ish wait for an interview at NetJets. A letter or letters of recommendation will up to reduce that wait. If you search around a bit within the fractional forum, you'll see that some guys have waited well over 6 months to get an interview.

Good luck to you.

Latest resources

Back