Getting a Colgan Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
northernflyer said:
Anything that helps to get an interview with colgan?

I met them at air inc and emailed them a few times. They really want to know that you want to be there. That is big for them, really big. I got the call and got hired but it took a while. I am not sure what I am going to do but we'll see. If you live close just drive over there.... it is that type of place. If you want to go there then dont get discouraged by other people. over the course of year of coming onto this site, I have heard crap abouot every airline out there...except for southwest really. Just do what you want to do and have fun. PM if you have questions about there process. good luck

Email Chuck Colgan. I did when i was looking for a job and he emailed me right back. I never persued anything else because i got on with XJET.

The best way to get an interview at Colgan is to have a contact that currently is employed their and can personally recomend you. If you don't know anyone, email Chuck Colgan or walk your resume to them personally and show interest. They get over 1500 resumes a month and are extremely busy moving into another building. They just got a new contract with Continental and will be hiring several pilots this year. You can probably call Colgan Air and ask for Chuck Colgan. He'll ask you to tell him about yourself. This is more of a family oriented commuter and seems like a great company to work for if you are flexible.
Hope this helps.

If you are sweating the drug test best you get you one of these:
http://www.whizzinator.com/

Just don't screw up and do what the guy did in this link:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/vikings/2005-05-11-smith-drug-kit_x.htm

This will enable you to have a nice and relaxed interview. The original whizzinator is rumored to have been keeping mythical heros behind the yoke for years. Make sure to check the testimonials section of that site. My favorite:

Hey, you guys messed up and sent me the big black whizzinator and got me kicked out of the KKK. But Earlene shore did scream when I did her last night! Yee Haw! Thanks whizzinator, you bunch of race mixing rubber ding dong makers

Hey BRA,
In the immortal words of JB..."If you are going to shoot from the hip, make sure your gun's are loaded". Y'all come back now, heah!

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

p.s. "Is that a turkey on the runway? Yup...Just land a little long..."

Latest resources

Back