Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kaman said:
Hey BRA,
In the immortal words of JB..."If you are going to shoot from the hip, make sure your gun's are loaded". Y'all come back now, heah!

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

p.s. "Is that a turkey on the runway? Yup...Just land a little long..."

In the immortal words of JB "duuuuuuuuuuudddddddeee".

BRA said:
If you are sweating the drug test best you get you one of these:
http://www.whizzinator.com/

Just don't screw up and do what the guy did in this link:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/vikings/2005-05-11-smith-drug-kit_x.htm

This will enable you to have a nice and relaxed interview. The original whizzinator is rumored to have been keeping mythical heros behind the yoke for years. Make sure to check the testimonials section of that site. My favorite:

Hey, you guys messed up and sent me the big black whizzinator and got me kicked out of the KKK. But Earlene shore did scream when I did her last night! Yee Haw! Thanks whizzinator, you bunch of race mixing rubber ding dong makers

I was wondering what that was in your flight bag. I thought something was different about you.

Kaman said:
Hey BRA,
In the immortal words of JB..."If you are going to shoot from the hip, make sure your gun's are loaded". Y'all come back now, heah!

Well i guess it was just a matter of time before this made it's first appearance. Real good. I stick my neck out and drop a post about pissing prosthetic dildos and how they can assist the potential colgan new hire and you've just gotta one up me on it. Late

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back