getting a 604 or Global type myself

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
I guess when you don't have anything to really respond with, you just lash out with insults and post personal information about people you disagree with. That really says a lot about your intelligence and character- apparently, you're lacking in both regards.

With your lack of maturity, character and principle, you appear to have what it takes to someday become a really lousy Chief Pilot . . . . which is often what happens, and is one more good reason to me for choosing airlines over corporate flight departments.

Maybe one day you'll grow up, and stop equating your paycheck and the airplane you are flying for someoen else with your own self-worth. . . . . Maybe.

Awwww, poor Ty... how quick we change our tune!!

golden rule: never get out of the boat unless you're going all the way.

nice chatting, it was certainly too long.

PS - I edited my post just for you buddy!

Last edited:
Jack Schitt said:
How long does it take to get the FCharter stink off? Long time I guess.

Just a couple of minutes in the shower with a washcloth, according to your wife.

How long does it take you to get the Gulfstream200 taste out of your mouth?

Ty Webb said:
Just a couple of minutes in the shower with a washcloth, according to your wife.

How long does it take you to get the Gulfstream200 taste out of your mouth?
Jack Schitt, you just got clowned!!!! Alot of that going on today. Jack, whether G200 is your buddy or not, you should have stayed out of that. It was between the 2 of them and just about over. G200 is a big boy and from what he wrote, it's apparrent he is quick/sharp enough to take care of himself. I don't think he needs you to take up for him. You don't see G200 getting clowned on the regular like you just did. It's like the 2 people fighting and then some 3rd person steps in and get his A$$ kicked. That is you, Jack. It's like my dad once told me, "Some people just aren't satisfied until they have a foot up their A$$." MYOFB.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back