• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Get Some Of This RAH!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is the funniest made up story I have ever heard! .. . LOL. . . Hahaha. . . You made me laugh kid!

Dude, you have no idea what your talking about. True story: My sister (a doctor, no mullet or wife beater) has been a FF at MidWest for 10 yrs. She just used her last few miles over Xmas and is now flying only Airtran (and a little Delta/NW). When I asked her why, she said "Midwest just isn't what it used to be" When I told her what Midwest now IS, she was actually relieved as she was a HUGE fan of the REAL MidWest. I was going to tell her not to fly Midwest but she had made that decision based on the NEW MidWest's crap product.

I think there is a lot more of this going on then BB had planned on and that the NEW MidWest will have a short life span in MKE.

BTW, I don't work for Airtran.

Although that Recaro seat may be nice the question is does the Recaro Signature type customer want to hang out in Walmart to get it. RAH can add a "Recaro" signature seat to a 190 no prob. They can also train the F.A.s to a standard. AirTran can not stop being a Walmart.

No they can't...there is 500 Recaro seats sitting in the mke hangar right now collecting dust (they don't fit in an RJ).....you can even buy them for $50 bucks a seat. Have you flown midex in the last 10 years? The clientele has dropped to Walmart levels. Midwest is dead. RAH is toast!

No they can't...there is 500 Recaro seats sitting in the mke hangar right now collecting dust (they don't fit in an RJ).....you can even buy them for $50 bucks a seat. Have you flown midex in the last 10 years? The clientele has dropped to Walmart levels. Midwest is dead. RAH is toast!

Quick someone tell Airtran they can pick 500 of them up for cheap!!!!!! In the last 10 years everyones clientele has dropped. What's your point?

Do you know how to buy the seats? I would like to have a couple for the rec room.

Jim

Sorry for RAH haters.. the last dec. traffic results shows RAH is not going
anywheres. Now more than 60 former YX FAs just started all over at RAH until they are waiting for SLI in FA side. Rampers and gate agents, customer services are still work there. Airline images are made by FAs and customer services and gate agents NOT by "pilots"
They still got cookies and signature seats. I remember less than 10 people average used to buy signature seats before they die. Now 190 has enough signature seants to cover those customers. Sorry RAH haters.

Sorry for RAH haters.. the last dec. traffic results shows RAH is not going
anywheres. Now more than 60 former YX FAs just started all over at RAH until they are waiting for SLI in FA side. Rampers and gate agents, customer services are still work there. Airline images are made by FAs and customer services and gate agents NOT by "pilots"
They still got cookies and signature seats. I remember less than 10 people average used to buy signature seats before they die. Now 190 has enough signature seants to cover those customers. Sorry RAH haters.
I still think you guys are slime for supporting Bedford..Karma is a bitch and I can't wait for the little smirk you will see me with at the airport when you guys walk by, and all your regional contracts have been cancelled or expired!!!
Sorry in advance!!

Moustache said:
I can't wait for the little smirk you will see me with at the airport when you guys walk by, and all your regional contracts have been cancelled or expired!!!

If you know how to read a 10-K, you'd know if RAH's contracts were canceled without cause (and simply pissing off your partner by buying the competition isn't legal cause) the terminating party must absorb those airframes and pay RAH for the leases they paid while flying them under code for the terminating airline.

You'd also know they they have long-term contracts that don't start coming due for AT LEAST a few more years.

Like Bedford/Heller and RAH pilots or not...you might hold on to that smirk for a while...

The writing is on the wall..... Airtran, Southwest... whatever.... lots of pressure from lots of places.....:cool:

After all is said.......Bedford will go to his knees for something other then a prayer session..........:laugh:

V1

Last edited:
Seriously think about it folks. The type of passengers Citrus attract/bring to the market are not the same as the Midwest passengers. Lets call it like it is, mullets, wife b's and tattoos. I like to think of it this way, because Walmart opens a store on the same block as Target doesn't mean that Target will go out of business.

Are you saying that AirTran is like Wal-Mart as RAH would be like Target? Really?? Are you saying that only "Jerry Springer" types fly on AirTran and RAH carries the high-class wanna-be types? I've seen the type of people you describe on RAH planes and AirTran too.
I can't speak about the managements types of both, but I have worked pilots that now fly for both airlines. Their are some good people at both and also some creeps!!! Each offer a product that MKE needs and neither will good out of business any time soon.

Latest resources

Back