Get Some Of This RAH!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
old midwest

Maybe somone remembers and can confirm or correct me. Back in the day, I flew a few times what I thought was Midex. MD80 the entire plane first class, two seats each side. First class dinner for all with wine. If this was the same airline, things have changed. Anyone remeber that?

Maybe somone remembers and can confirm or correct me. Back in the day, I flew a few times what I thought was Midex. MD80 the entire plane first class, two seats each side. First class dinner for all with wine. If this was the same airline, things have changed. Anyone remeber that?

That was Midwest. I believe they had DC9-10, DC9-30(maybe), and the 80s. It was a superior service.

Of course, things in the industry were different back then.

Dude, you have no idea what your talking about. True story: My sister (a doctor, no mullet or wife beater) has been a FF at MidWest for 10 yrs. She just used her last few miles over Xmas and is now flying only Airtran (and a little Delta/NW). When I asked her why, she said "Midwest just isn't what it used to be" When I told her what Midwest now IS, she was actually relieved as she was a HUGE fan of the REAL MidWest. I was going to tell her not to fly Midwest but she had made that decision based on the NEW MidWest's crap product.

I think there is a lot more of this going on then BB had planned on and that the NEW MidWest will have a short life span in MKE.

BTW, I don't work for Airtran.

Sounds like another Loyal Midwest customer that was lost prior to the buyout. I'm willing to bet that very customer will return if RAH can restore MW back to somewhat of a premium service. BTW I think she cashed in her miles for fear of MW going Tango Uniform. This is nothing new, its consumer behavier.Thanks for having something to add.

Put as much lipstick as they want on that pig, it's still a outsourced regional airline, and will NEVER be Midwest. The real Midwest died with the last round of furloughs.

I have a close friend that flew the new Midwest. She said she would never fly them again.

Well it's a good thing she has plenty of choices....

UNTIL,

She won't fly on AirTran, Southwest, Delta, American, Northwest (wait, what.), Allegiant (yes, they too go to MKE)...Ever again.

I have a close friend that flew the new Midwest. She said she would never fly them again.

but at the same time..I have a friend who flew on Airtran out of MKE, he said he will never fly again on Airtran. I just cocluded airline service thesedays are all same ********************. Now customer only care prices and flexibilities.

Well it's a good thing she has plenty of choices....

UNTIL,

She won't fly on AirTran, Southwest, Delta, American, Northwest (wait, what.), Allegiant (yes, they too go to MKE)...Ever again.

Her final wasn't MKE. She has plenty of options and will use them

Latest resources

Back