Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee: My NEW Pledge as of 850pm EST......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This entire thread is uncomfortable, awkward, and transparent. Just take your a$% chewing like a man and move on.

I like General Tool better than Gen Mentor.

The feel good one makes me feel like I do after a Joe Biden press conference; unclean and empty.

I like General Tool better than Gen Mentor.

The feel good one makes me feel like I do after a Joe Biden press conference; unclean and empty.

I think its just a few kids in high school screwing with us and taking turns with the Genital's account.

I say we start a SAVE THE GENERAL movement.

All join me in prayer..........

Let us not shirk from our righteous immature FI posting selves and rather shall we find a way to save the poor fellow before his head explodes from civility!

Are we to sit idle while our sparring partners's body is infected with the puss of vitrol which he is now unable to spew?

Nay, say I!!!

We shall gather together in the brotherhood of immature hatespeech we all love as our own privates, and come together to pop the festering zit which his formerly stupid typing keyboard hand has become!!!

Fight. Fight I say!!!

Free the Gen from these chains of niceness, lest we all someday share his fate and find ourselves once again pondering real issues of aviation in our bored, tired rubber padded rooms of civility...amen.

I pledge to be a "buddy" to all REGIONAL pilots, and to help mentor them if they have any questions about wanting to go to a Legacy or move up the ladder. I will honestly try NOT to be mean, but rather give constructive criticism in a NON-abusive manner. I will try to RESPECT your needs, and help answer any questions pertaining to but not exclusive of:

1. Airline interviews
2. Upgrade advice
3. Marriage problems
4. girlfriend/boyfriend problems
5. advice for talking to chief pilots
6. Tax evasion
7. VCR Repair
8. Any other problems you might have

Hey, MODs, I am willing to help you start a new section if you want called "ASK GENERAL LEE". It may be a big WINNER financially for your website.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Interesting you'll give boyfriend advice...I guess you must be experienced? LOL

I say we start a SAVE THE GENERAL movement.

All join me in prayer..........

Let us not shirk from our righteous immature FI posting selves and rather shall we find a way to save the poor fellow before his head explodes from civility!

Are we to sit idle while our sparring partners's body is infected with the puss of vitrol which he is now unable to spew?

Nay, say I!!!

We shall gather together in the brotherhood of immature hatespeech we all love as our own privates, and come together to pop the festering zit which his formerly stupid typing keyboard hand has become!!!

Fight. Fight I say!!!

Free the Gen from these chains of niceness, lest we all someday share his fate and find ourselves once again pondering real issues of aviation in our bored, tired rubber padded rooms of civility...amen.

Sorry guys, but the MODs on here have smacked me in the head, and I woke up LOVING EVERYONE! YEA! You guys are AWESOME. Hey, maybe we could all meet up someday in ATL and have a cookout, or meet at a local Wendy's and I'll buy everyone a small frosty! Why? Because YOU ALL ARE NOW MY BEST FRIENDS. Got it? I am so glad those MODs gave me that smack that I NEEDED to be a better person.

Regardless, I hope ALL OF YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, and if you have time, try to do something nice, like catch a mouse in your garage and let it go, into a field of sunflowers. See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I got it. Everything in caps should have subtitles that read FU, I don't mean a word of this! Nice.

Sorry guys, but the MODs on here have smacked me in the head, and I woke up LOVING EVERYONE! YEA! You guys are AWESOME. Hey, maybe we could all meet up someday in ATL and have a cookout, or meet at a local Wendy's and I'll buy everyone a small frosty! Why? Because YOU ALL ARE NOW MY BEST FRIENDS. Got it? I am so glad those MODs gave me that smack that I NEEDED to be a better person.

Regardless, I hope ALL OF YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, and if you have time, try to do something nice, like catch a mouse in your garage and let it go, into a field of sunflowers. See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Once upon a time, they did that to me, and it was life changing! Did you get a time out, too?

Latest resources

Back