Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee: My NEW Pledge as of 850pm EST......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJ567,

You can be my "little buddy", and help answer questions when I am on my trips. You, seriously, can be my new BEST Friend. Thanks buddy! Have a great rest of the Weekend!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah, Pal-

Next round is on me! Maybe we can get together and play scrabble over at Tanker Clown's house! You will simply DIE when you see what his has done with his foyer!

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag (so to speak,) but that crazy guy has totally gone over the top on this euro-retro kick! He always has loved to push the envelope! You just give all the NY hipsters a year or two, and they will catch up to Tanker! He is SO cutting-edge!

Anyhoo-we MUST get together with scope at tanker's place soon! We will have a scream chugging wine coolers over a mean game of scrabble!

Yeah, Pal-

Next round is on me! Maybe we can get together and play scrabble over at Tanker Clown's house! You will simply DIE when you see what his has done with his foyer!

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag (so to speak,) but that crazy guy has totally gone over the top on this euro-retro kick! He always has loved to push the envelope! You just give all the NY hipsters a year or two, and they will catch up to Tanker! He is SO cutting-edge!

Anyhoo-we MUST get together with scope at tanker's place soon! We will have a scream chugging wine coolers over a mean game of scrabble!

Sure buddy, that sounds FANTASTIC. We could all meet up at Chillis, and then after appetizers we could all carpool out to the botanical gardens and see the Fall colors there, or all drive up to Ashville, NC in my minivan and we could see the Fall color changes there! On the way up, we could all discuss possible changes to Delta and Southwest hiring interviews, to get you and Tanker Clown up to speed. You guys are going to do GREAT! Welcome aboard, maties! See ya!

Bye Bye---General Lee (your new best buddy) :)

Hey GL,

When is the last time you MAJOR guys had to deal with something "MAJOR" and not a single injury resulted? Like... I don't know, maybe a gear not coming down? (not including landing on an active taxi way at the busiest airport in the world)
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=7689827

Besides the incident at ATL you referenced (there is a great thread about it in the Majors section now), I can't think of any, which I guess is a GOOD thing. Maybe you can, though. I am sure there are air returns everyday for mx issues, pax sickness, bird strikes, etc.

Regardless, have a WONDERFUL day tomorrow, friend.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I pledge to be a "buddy" to all REGIONAL pilots, and to help mentor them if they have any questions about wanting to go to a Legacy or move up the ladder. I will honestly try NOT to be mean, but rather give constructive criticism in a NON-abusive manner. I will try to RESPECT your needs, and help answer any questions pertaining to but not exclusive of:

1. Airline interviews
2. Upgrade advice
3. Marriage problems
4. girlfriend/boyfriend problems
5. advice for talking to chief pilots
6. Tax evasion
7. VCR Repair
8. Any other problems you might have

Hey, MODs, I am willing to help you start a new section if you want called "ASK GENERAL LEE". It may be a big WINNER financially for your website.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Read his lips! No new taxes!

Hey GL,

When is the last time you MAJOR guys had to deal with something "MAJOR" and not a single injury resulted? Like... I don't know, maybe a gear not coming down? (not including landing on an active taxi way at the busiest airport in the world)
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=7689827

How about the USAir 320 that went down in the Hudson with Sully flying it? Regardless, both that flight and the ASA flight had great pilots that did great jobs. Hey, have a great day yourself!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I really wish this site had comment upvote/downvote capability, kinda like Reddit. Something tells me General Lee would have the lowest score...and atlcrashpad would be king of the world.

Manage your ignored users, folks. It makes for a much better FI.com experience.

DAL is on social media talking about ASQ4951, touting DAL's emphasis on safety in the event.

I'm not going to say it again... knock it off with the personal attacks.

Just because I told the General to knock it off doesn't mean the same didn't apply for everyone else.

Will start levying suspensions if people don't lay off. This isn't a "personal vendetta" moment against someone you don't like on the board, it's a general cleaning up of the board. Period.

Rule of thumb: be as professional here as you would want to be seen at work. Just like a crew room, we can all have a healthy debate, but you wouldn't deliberately swear at someone or be disrespectful in the extreme in the crew room, so don't do it here.

/mod

Latest resources

Back