Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee: My NEW Pledge as of 850pm EST......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why not just get rid of the general permanently? Over 14,000 posts and he gets his jollies by beating people when they are down constantly? What a waste of bandwidth this guy is. Professionalism?? I find it very hard to believe that this guy actually is an Airline Pilot. Obvious drinking issues at a minimum and addicted to bashing people and spending multiple hours a day on this forum is not healthy for the gen or anybody else. How many on this forum have him on ignore? I am sure he tops the list in that category. That should be reason enough to ban him permanently. HS

I believe the Gen will make a great mentor in the tradition of his namesake, Bishop Eddie Lee Long, who has helped many troubled young men get something straight in their lives.

:beer:

I'm not going to say it again... knock it off with the personal attacks.

Just because I told the General to knock it off doesn't mean the same didn't apply for everyone else.

Will start levying suspensions if people don't lay off. This isn't a "personal vendetta" moment against someone you don't like on the board, it's a general cleaning up of the board. Period.

Rule of thumb: be as professional here as you would want to be seen at work. Just like a crew room, we can all have a healthy debate, but you wouldn't deliberately swear at someone or be disrespectful in the extreme in the crew room, so don't do it here.

/mod

This is refreshing to read. Long, long overdue. I have a tough time believing 90% of the posts I read on this board come from people who call themselves professionals.

This is refreshing to read. Long, long overdue. I have a tough time believing 90% of the posts I read on this board come from people who call themselves professionals.

Well nanner-nanner-boo-boo and you can just kiss my unprofessional butt!!!

:D

Pretty quiet today. General must be filling out his Airtran application.

Nah, just gathering my thoughts and thinking it is SO wonderful that I have had a change of heart and that I will be POSITIVE from now on---especially with the regional pilots. Makes me feel FANTASTIC, really. Anyway, I think the SWA/AT merger will be interesting, and hopefully kicks Delta into gear to do something to compete better against them. Also, that brings up the wages of a competitor in DL's backyard, which helps with future compensation talks. Overall, an interesting day.

So, you have a FANTASTIC day yourself, and do something positive for someone or something, like feed a stray cat some left over chicken from your fridge. Bye now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back