Gemini reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyr4hire said:
I thought so. I was there 12/01-12/04 in the BJ so wouldn't have had the pleasure of crewin' with you. Lots of bubbas from FLOPS leaving now, any more make it your way? Sounds like Gemini shying away from those w/o big jet time... that's a shame but I guess its all about return on investment and cutting ones losses. Know a CIII guy (FMOO) who just got on with CAL... know him? I guess there's hope for frac pilots after all.

Yes I know Fred.

The latest FLOPs guy to be hired was in the July class. I think he just completed IOE. Since September 04 Gemini has hired 6 Options guys. 5 are still here. 1 guy didn't make it through training.
I don't agree with you about the big jet time comment. I know there is a F27 guy in the Sept 05 class. That is a mighty big jump, but not impossible. The last 2 guys to not make it through training had over 5000hrs and multiple jet types.

Your comments are encouraging. Its been awhile since I've followed Gemini (had a bud there awhile back)... are y'all still flying the 12-15 day "trips"?

Iknow fmoo! he is gotta be loving that cal first 4 year pay, but he will probably bid reserve in cle. since he lives down there. 5 of us here from options, 4 of us from the 3, one from the 50. most guys are previous heavy experience, but quite a few of us are biz jet/ rj guys. I am working 34 straight now because of sloppy bidding. but will have a month off straight when I get done (I hope)

are they still hiring if so how many this year?

Rumor has it they are looking to buy more airplanes is any truth to that. I was also told 4 or 5 guys quit each month why is that?

Fly4Hire,

I don't think that Gemini will hire somebody known for dropping flaming yellow turds out the side of an aircraft!!

Acid Blue---mitch's better 1/2

uspilot said:
are they still hiring if so how many this year?

Rumor has it they are looking to buy more airplanes is any truth to that. I was also told 4 or 5 guys quit each month why is that?

I think the last class for this year is a DC10 October class.

Yes they are looking for additional airframes.

Maybe one or two a month, the majority due to retirements.

Latest resources

Back