Gemini Latest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thunderworm said:
any truth to the rumor that fedex might be buying gemeni. that would be way cool for you guys.

This rumor has been floated for years. I don't think there is any validity to it.

CHQ???

That was sometime ago....LOL.

I was just wondering....I am bailing from Mesaba and looking elsewhere. I sent my app into Gemini, but no call.....I hope all is well.

Take care

Landing a Job at Gemini

I applied to Gemini about 2 years ago and did not hear anything. About 6 months ago I emailed an updated resume and got a call within a week for an interview.

The woman I spoke with was extremely friendly I explained to her that I had jsut found out we had another baby on the way and declined the interview. I asked her to keep my file current and she told me to please resend another resume and cover letter if my situation changed.

That is 100% class considering that most companies would take offense and throw your fiule in the garbage.

If I were single or had older children I would be there in a second..

Definately a great opportunity and you never know Gemini could be the next Fedex or UPS!!

Update your resume or email in a new one!

:cool:I got a call to go interview! It is suppose to be for the first of December, but they were checking on the dates to see if it was okay! The gal in HR is truely a Class Act! I look forward to going and hopefully getting the good new. She said that it was for a possible class in March! We shall SEE!!
Fly Safe!

Tomct said:
:cool:I got a call to go interview! It is suppose to be for the first of December, but they were checking on the dates to see if it was okay! The gal in HR is truely a Class Act! I look forward to going and hopefully getting the good new. She said that it was for a possible class in March! We shall SEE!!
Fly Safe!

Hey well done. I know you have been banging on the door for a while. I hope you do well.

Latest resources

Back