• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini Class On Feb 27

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like I said Fedora, its been a couple of years (the last flight I flew with you we went to Hahn), but the difference is the way they put the money on your pay stub. They counted it as wages which made it taxable income, not straight per diem. Thats the difference, or the way I understand it anyway.

F&B, you are correctomundo!
Still not much of a dent after 6 weeks, but at leat they pay something! Some of the frieght dog outfits don't. I didn't claim the hotel lodging as a benefit on my taxes, either!
If I remember right the wx was down to mins in Frankfurt-Hahn that morning, but we got it in and sipped a few beers and vino tintos at the St Michaels there. Nice place. I have fond memories. Took the train from there to BRU through LUX. Nice adventure!

training ???'s

What is the current training schedule for someone starting class on the 27th? How long and where. I read something from last summer about split training in 3 different places. Is that still the case? Also, how long from start to finish.

What can a 1st yr FO expect to make realistically including training?

Thanks

What is the current training schedule for someone starting class on the 27th? How long and where. I read something from last summer about split training in 3 different places. Is that still the case? Also, how long from start to finish.

What can a 1st yr FO expect to make realistically including training?

Currently doing Indoc for 2 weeks at HQ in Dulles. Then systems and sims in Miami for about 5-6 weeks.

As a 1st Yr FO, I net about $2,000 per month, plus about $1,000 in perdiem.

Another rumor

Rumors on the line of an "announcement" coming. Who knows?
Speaking of rumors, I heard one about you guys the other day. When I first heard it I was like, "yeah right," but with this "announcement" coming, hummm. Now I know this has been covered over and over, in the past, but the rumor I heard was you guys might be sold, and soon. It might be total BS, like ones guys make up in the bar to see how long it takes to get back to them, but the word was World was looking at Gemini. Just wondering if you gyus had heard anything.

Gemini should have bought World years ago (or the other way around maybe if you're at World). All we do is chase each others business.

Latest resources

Back