• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini Class On Feb 27

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, cancellation of the cars for the FNGs is for real, we were told to evaulate the van service from the hotel for this purpose despite having a car at recurrent and it seemed to work ok but it's gonna suck for the new guys in that hotel in that location. Long Beach and Helsinki were a LOT better

tj

Nah. Emerates and Virgin America have submitted unsolicited bids, but I've elected to stay here until age 65. I figure if everyone is beating down the door to get in, this must be an OK place to work!
I know of one former FO here who went to Skybus and expects to be a millionaire in 10 years. We shall see.

Hey, Fog! I'll see you in MIA first week in February!

Interested to know how Emirates submitted an unsolicited bid. No flame, legit question.

fv

Interested to know how Emirates submitted an unsolicited bid. No flame, legit question.
:nuts: I get offers about every month or so to leave Gemini and fly elsewhere. I turn them all down because it's so great flying here. They can be such pests with their offers! I'm trying to get off of their mailing lists, Really!

Seriously, please enjoy the humor/sarcasm in which the post was offered. Someone asked me if I had left for Emirates and that was my smart a** answer that I responded with. I don't know anything about Emirate's "recruitment" system.
Sorry to mislead you there.

:nuts: I get offers about every month or so to leave Gemini and fly elsewhere. I turn them all down because it's so great flying here. They can be such pests with their offers! I'm trying to get off of their mailing lists, Really!

Seriously, please enjoy the humor/sarcasm in which the post was offered. Someone asked me if I had left for Emirates and that was my smart a** answer that I responded with. I don't know anything about Emirate's "recruitment" system.
Sorry to mislead you there.

sorry..bit slow on the uptake on my part

fv

What is the training pay at Gemini???

Is it $50/day total? Does that include Per-Diem?

Thanks

Rental car at recurrent? Since when? Last summer we were with 6 recurrent and 8 new hires all trying to squeze into the 12 pax hotel van.
Oh wait, the guzzi boys get different treatment

As a recent transition guy I'll add a couple of corrections:

50 dollars "a day" and no "per diem" does not compute. "per diem" translates into "per day".

Get the spelling right! It's Gucci!
Guzzi is part of a mortorcyle name. When you go to the different stores, you'll notice the difference in the products.
(please note intended humor here.)

Gucci, Guzzi, what's the difference? Can't afford either one with Gemini's payrates. Ross and 15 year old cars. Maybe that's why I'm still on the 10

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back