• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini Class On Feb 27

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What was the interview like? I haven't seen much online about the process yet, at least that is new.

What TT is competitive?

I can only give you generalizations.

The minimum is 3000 ttl with 1000 PIC turbine. Now that is not to say, if someone had 1500 hours in the right seat of a 73 and only 500 hours of PIC turbine time they would not be looked at.

The November MD class had 1 person with jet time. The average time in that class was about 4000-5000 hours. They had Saab, F27, Metro and RJ experience.

The December class was completely different. They all had jet time. Six of the eight students came from Kitty Hawk with considerable 72, 73 time.

You didn't go to skybus did you Fedora?

Nah. Emerates and Virgin America have submitted unsolicited bids, but I've elected to stay here until age 65. I figure if everyone is beating down the door to get in, this must be an OK place to work!
I know of one former FO here who went to Skybus and expects to be a millionaire in 10 years. We shall see.

Hey, Fog! I'll see you in MIA first week in February!

Last edited:
We just got a new CEO. So long SAMMY. Maybe something good may happen or not.

It is not official just yet. When the Bayside/HIG people make a public announcement to say, Sam is off to pursue other interests, then I will believe it.

Perhaps Fedora has something to say on the issue??

It would be nice to see someone with a fresh vision...

I guess this guy has been at DHL, Bombardier and Centurion.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/georgegonzalez

Rumors on the line of an "announcement" coming. Who knows?
Good luck to the Feb 27 class!

Fog works in the training department. He's probably got better info than the line rumors.

One rumor heard that might affect the Feb class is that "they" cancelled the rental cars for the new hires, and that the CPT was out of commision for maybe a month or so.
Rough going ahead for you guys.

Not much info here, but maybe keep the thread on the first page.

Latest resources

Back