• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gary Kelly's ATN Comments at Message To The Field

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's let the MCs negotiate for a "fair and equitable" list at the table or let an arbitration panel decide if a solution cannot be found at the table. We need to get this all behind us as soon as possible so we all focus on the real task at hand, increasing Southwest's percentage of the domestic O&D market from 21% to 30% (as Laura Wright talked about last month). What is good for Southwest Airlines will be good for all 8,000 of us pilots long term (and hopefully 10,000 by the end of this decade).

Last edited:
Better re-read your Merger Committee Chairman's letter that was made
available.

He said Bond-MeKaskill is in play if an agreement isn't reached.

Of course, I'm sure you know better than he does.

If BM is a player then GK can leave the citrus RJ vatos (AKA the Clampetts) in the RJ corral for ever if needed or he can give them what the Republic guys just got....a seven year fence.

If the Clampetts are so hard headed that they wont deal unless they can have what is not theirs then let them sit in the RJ corral making RJ wages until they decide to come over the the money side and get happy in the left seat.

The ALPA job killing machine has told them that they can get them into our left seats in addition to all the other stuff they are getting....wont happen they need to read BM a little closer and focus on the part that says that neither side will gain a wind fall.....a wind fall will be the Clampetts getting the money and every other good deal they are already getting and then also getting into our left seat.....Wont happen.

Enjoy life inside the wire.

Cheers Vato's

Hey Vixen,

Do you know that nobody reads what you post ? All they see is this:

flynvixen This message is hidden because flynvixen is on your ignore list.

:laugh:

Hey Vixen,

Do you know that nobody reads what you post ? All they see is this:

flynvixen This message is hidden because flynvixen is on your ignore list.

:laugh:

Hey Dicko cant take the truth so hit ignore

your call sign says it all
icon10.gif

Is this Vixen tool for real? The people department really blew it with that one. I keep hearing about this great family like culture you guys have over there yet this buffoon insists on antagonizing your future in laws.

Is this Vixen tool for real? The people department really blew it with that one. I keep hearing about this great family like culture you guys have over there yet this buffoon insists on antagonizing your future in laws.

Let me start this on off with a note to xrmeflyer. Props are for boats

Latest resources

Back