• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gary Kelly's ATN Comments at Message To The Field

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kwick, how can it be considered stealing when the deal is costing SWA approx. 3.4billion. Please do your brothers a favor at Airtran and pull your head out of your a_s!

Kwick, how can it be considered stealing when the deal is costing SWA approx. 3.4billion. Please do your brothers a favor at Airtran and pull your head out of your a_s!

You paid for your training, now you want Gary to buy you a
Captain's seat. Ain't gonna happen.

Pay your dues, put your time in and, yes some day when you earn enough seniority, even you might make Captain.

Some things just aren't for sale. NO SHORTCUTS!

He will need help, because like somebody else on this site his head is too far up for him to be able to pull it out. Be a nice guy and help him pull it out.

17 pages of this?

This was a great place to work. I wonder if it will be in 2 years?

That's why I stoped reading the crap on here. The 95% from both airlines will merge and be successful. And the other 5%, can spend the rest of their lives bitching and whining on F.I. And all the crazy bastards on here that don't work for either airline, I'm sure they will find something else to whine about too. So don't sweat it, it will work it's self out in the end.

17 pages of this?

This was a great place to work. I wonder if it will be in 2 years?

It will still be great because there are more people like you and me at both airlines. We are the silent majority who just want to show up for work and have a good time doing it.

The arbitrators will decide the SLI because the Southworst guys want to
steal the Airtran Captain seats and and negotiating with them is a waste
of time.

This could be the downfall of SW, and Gary Kelly might end up in jail!

Not trying to piss you rednecks off, but that's what I've heard.

So many things I'd like to say.

Gup

You're exactly right, there is NO SHORTCUT directly to a "Southwest" type of contract. The SW pilots have worked hard and earned it.

In a merger, there are shortcuts to better pay, for at least one of the two groups. Fairness for the SLIs are better decided by arbitrators, not union types or management. And your contract really came from the Delta rates, which originally started with United. I should know, I was there.

OYS

Latest resources

Back