Gary Kelly's ATN Comments at Message To The Field

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bobby,

Wall Street and GK want the merger. That's all that matters. SWAPA will be a speed bump in the road to mergerville. Arbitration WILL happen if ALPA and SWAPA don't come up with an agreement on their own, and if it doesn't look fair, AT will go for the arbitration. Tell your sources at the soup kitchen they are WRONG....

Could not agree more. GK and SWAPA will keep the citrus RJ coral up and staffed with citrus RJ guys and if need we can keep the Boeing guys there for ever

Let it go, Kharma... he's just trying to provoke you. There's only about 3 of us who don't have him on our ignore list anymore; I can't because of my Mod status, but I suggest you join the rest of those who do.

Same old FI... ;)

Make it 2. He has just been added!

I'm a WN pilot and even I think Bob is an idiot. There is a line between being an ***hole and flame baiting. Bob aint got it figured out.

***hole line - "I'm hearing Gary may never combine the lists."
or
Flamebait line - "Back of the line bitches!"

See?
Gup

Thanks Gup. We fully expect you to fight the good fight. We just don't think people need to be an *********************************** about it. Thanks for keeping it real.

keep the citrus RJ coral up and staffed

I completely agree. I love Coral.

"Coral" is a form of marine life and "Vixen" is defined as a malicious women with a fierce temper.

Vixen. You are a barely functioning illiterate. I don't believe you're a SWA pilot. Welcome to the ignore list.

This statement has absolutely no bearing on SWA pilots, AirTran pilots or a SLI.

Cheers.

I'm a WN pilot and even I think Bob is an idiot. There is a line between being an ***hole and flame baiting. Bob aint got it figured out.

***hole line - "I'm hearing Gary may never combine the lists."
or
Flamebait line - "Back of the line bitches!"

See?
Gup
LOLOL... OK, that's funny. ;)

I completely agree. I love Coral.

"Coral" is a form of marine life and "Vixen" is defined as a malicious women with a fierce temper.

Vixen. You are a barely functioning illiterate. I don't believe you're a SWA pilot. Welcome to the ignore list.

This statement has absolutely no bearing on SWA pilots, AirTran pilots or a SLI.

Cheers.

Hey Dicko
cant take the truth so you point out spelling errors to win your flawed argument, and if that wont work you hit ignore ???

Bring a real fight and defend your position......you cant so we will see you in the corral is that better for you....how ever you spell it you need to get used to being in it, you citrus vato's will be there for a long time until you are sent packing with your RJ's when Guadalupe airlines is done with you.

Remember Southwest is not buying Air Tran Guadalupe holding is so get ready to hang out inside the wire for a long time. i hope it takes 20 years for you guys to understand a real deal and agree not to take or demand what is not yours.

Cheers vato's

Instead of debating the issue, you always seem to go after the number of posts I have, which really shows you CANNOT debate. I have been on this website for more than 10 years. I enjoy it. You cannot take that away from me. I enjoy aviation debate, and you can't seem to handle it. I have been through an SLI, and I have watched the other most recent one closely. You don't enjoy my comments because you know there could be a hint of truth in there, and that doesn't agree with your SWA Upgrade plan or your own life plans. Sorry, things change, and this merger will take you off your intended course. It just will. Stop fighting it, it will happen with or without you. Enjoy the SLI. Bye now!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Paint chips?

So where is the points of debate in this or the previous post?

I like this forum for information and some opinion. Getting into the debate with some anonymous cowards is not my idea of a good time. But party on dude.

You lived through an SLI. We get that. No two SLIs will ever be the same. You don't get that.

Paint chips?
No two SLIs will ever be the same. You don't get that.

You got that one right.

Never has a acquisition been this good a deal for the airline being acquired !!! so with that being said the citrus vato's will get what they are getting and we get the seniority. What else do we get in this deal if we dont get seniority?? tell me what do we get......on line non rev to ATL ?? I dont give a rats ------ about ATL or anything or anywhere citrus flys.

In the end the arbitrator will see that giving the citrus vato's our seniority along with everything else they are getting is a windfall for them and will be struck down.

Guadalupe holdings is going to make an offer that the citrus vato's cant refuse I am sure. It may take some time but they will see the light someday and will want out of the RJ corral.

Cheers Vato's

Latest resources

Back