• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gary Kelly's ATN Comments at Message To The Field

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Which one of your sock puppet friends leaked the confidential information? I want to know, there will be an extra dose of bleach for your offending sock puppet friend once ALPA gets their hands on him!

To an outsider like me, the outcome of this is so obvious. 100% of AT pilots want the merger, 99% of SWA pilots don't want it or couldn't care less. With those numbers, AT pilots aren't going to get anything unless they give something, and that something, in my opinion, is a staple.

You really need to face the facts, SWA doesn't need AT jets or any of the AT pilots. He wants gates and routes. Once AT is acquired, you won't see the same capacity in the market. The capacity will shrink, and that's part of the plan. That's part of the deal with all m/a transactions. And accepting that, you don't really think SWA pilots are going to lose there jobs do you? It will be you guys that will slowly be closed down.

Your only option at this point is a preferential interview. By the time this is over, you guys will have to beg for a staple. Which probably will be declined.

Like I said, pretty easy to see from the outside looking in. No flames here, JMO.

To an outsider like me, the outcome of this is so obvious. 100% of AT pilots want the merger, 99% of SWA pilots don't want it or couldn't care less. With those numbers, AT pilots aren't going to get anything unless they give something, and that something, in my opinion, is a staple.

You really need to face the facts, SWA doesn't need AT jets or any of the AT pilots. He wants gates and routes. Once AT is acquired, you won't see the same capacity in the market. The capacity will shrink, and that's part of the plan. That's part of the deal with all m/a transactions. And accepting that, you don't really think SWA pilots are going to lose there jobs do you? It will be you guys that will slowly be closed down.

Your only option at this point is a preferential interview. By the time this is over, you guys will have to beg for a staple. Which probably will be declined.

Like I said, pretty easy to see from the outside looking in. No flames here, JMO.

Thank you again for your, "outside looking in" opinion I will have my sock puppet associate (who is also a stockbroker btw) e-mail the NMB with your thoughtful suggestions. I can only hope the NMB is quick with their replies to my sock puppet friend (who is also a stockbroker) before it's too late to convince my fellow Trannys!

I'm kind of starting to feel bad for you. I guess you didn't hear me the first time, this will never go before an arbitrator. Never. Already decided. Done. And just cause General Lee says doesn't make it so.

Do you really think a historically profitable company with a business plan crafted around the relationships with their employees is going to allow an outside party determine who gets hired and who goes where within the company? Come on man, think!

I know it sucks, but you happen to work for a weak company being acquired by a very strong, profitable and much larger company. You guys ain't the first.

Start using your heads though and try to get on that list with a no furlough clause, otherwise I predict that you'll be out of a job in a couple years when Guadaloupe Airlines is closed down.

Also, I'm sure ALPA is feeding you bad info too because they are going to lose another pilot group to an in-house union. They can't be happy with this and are likely carrying out the tried and true scorched earth policies.

Don't be stupid kid.

I'm kind of starting to feel bad for you. I guess you didn't hear me the first time, this will never go before an arbitrator. Never. Already decided. Done. And just cause General Lee says doesn't make it so.

Do you really think a historically profitable company with a business plan crafted around the relationships with their employees is going to allow an outside party determine who gets hired and who goes where within the company? Come on man, think!

I know it sucks, but you happen to work for a weak company being acquired by a very strong, profitable and much larger company. You guys ain't the first.

Start using your heads though and try to get on that list with a no furlough clause, otherwise I predict that you'll be out of a job in a couple years when Guadaloupe Airlines is closed down.

Also, I'm sure ALPA is feeding you bad info too because they are going to lose another pilot group to an in-house union. They can't be happy with this and are likely carrying out the tried and true scorched earth policies.

Don't be stupid kid.

Oh brother, I done with you guy. I'll send you a post card from Dallas when I'm in 737 differences training, just let me know your Corrosion Corner Airline address off of Lejune Road.

Let it go, Kharma... he's just trying to provoke you. There's only about 3 of us who don't have him on our ignore list anymore; I can't because of my Mod status, but I suggest you join the rest of those who do.

Same old FI... ;)

For the love of Christ General,

How many pencils did you eat when your were an abused step child?

14,662 posts with likely not a single constructive opinion.

You have issues dude.

Instead of debating the issue, you always seem to go after the number of posts I have, which really shows you CANNOT debate. I have been on this website for more than 10 years. I enjoy it. You cannot take that away from me. I enjoy aviation debate, and you can't seem to handle it. I have been through an SLI, and I have watched the other most recent one closely. You don't enjoy my comments because you know there could be a hint of truth in there, and that doesn't agree with your SWA Upgrade plan or your own life plans. Sorry, things change, and this merger will take you off your intended course. It just will. Stop fighting it, it will happen with or without you. Enjoy the SLI. Bye now!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Bobby,

Wall Street and GK want the merger. That's all that matters. SWAPA will be a speed bump in the road to mergerville. Arbitration WILL happen if ALPA and SWAPA don't come up with an agreement on their own, and if it doesn't look fair, AT will go for the arbitration. Tell your sources at the soup kitchen they are WRONG....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Let it go, Kharma... he's just trying to provoke you. There's only about 3 of us who don't have him on our ignore list anymore; I can't because of my Mod status, but I suggest you join the rest of those who do.

Same old FI... ;)

This message is hidden because Bob Dylan is on your ignore list.

Thanks, much better now!

I'm a WN pilot and even I think Bob is an idiot. There is a line between being an ***hole and flame baiting. Bob aint got it figured out.

***hole line - "I'm hearing Gary may never combine the lists."
or
Flamebait line - "Back of the line bitches!"

See?
Gup

Latest resources

Back