• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gary Kelly's ATN Comments at Message To The Field

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I highly doubt anything said here would ever go before an arbitrator. Are you serious?!

This board is nothing more than a support group for closet Tourette's patients.

If I ever hear any of this $hit in my cockpit, someone is not finishing the trip! Me or the other dude....doesn't matter. I will not tolerate this buffoonery and nonsense while I am at the job I enjoy. Go ruin someone else's day.

Jackwagons!

You sound like the Jackwagon! Go ahead and order people off YOUR plane if they ruin YOUR fun time! Yeah, GK sure would like you dumping your FO off in Omaha if he makes you upset Captain Stoobing! Time for you and Iasic the bartender to go smoke some weed in Julie's cabin on The Love Boat! I hope Ty Webb is senior to you eventually.

OYS

Last edited:
That's the thing-you don't lose a THING, other than your pride, maybe. You'll still upgrade with your percentage. You have had years of gains while aai has had jack. Now that they get gains you had, you also want something? It doesn't work that way.

Even if you tried to make this argument it still fails. One side "not losing" anything while the other side "gains everything" is still not fair.

Gup

I think there is much to be gained for everyone in the long term, if one can look ahead just a little.

"Finally, the Merger Committee continues to receive reports that AirTran pilots may be discussing the SLI and related merger topics on independent pilot message boards. The matter has risen to the level that both the ATN and SWA MC's have been in contact about posts which may have been written by each other’s pilots. Upon further review, it would appear that there are in fact a number of posts on these forums which attempt to make a case for either AirTran or Southwest pilots, but which are needlessly provocative, and are doing little more than aggravating these pilots’ future coworkers. Furthermore, it would appear that some could potentially even be harmful to one or the other side in the SLI process."

Congrats Ty, you and your bloated ego got your very own paragraph from our union. Pathetic.

Congrats Ty, you and your bloated ego got your very own paragraph from our union. Pathetic.

The damage has already been done by him and a couple others and it cannot be undone. From what I'm hearing, there won't be an integration at all. Preferential interviews so that SWA can determine who really wants to be a SWA pilot is a likely solution.

The damage has already been done by him and a couple others and it cannot be undone. From what I'm hearing, there won't be an integration at all. Preferential interviews so that SWA can determine who really wants to be a SWA pilot is a likely solution.

LOL!, did your Southwest Sock Puppet friend give you the details or did you get the information from your all knowing stockbroker?!?!

You are either a few chromosomes short or just another jealous provocateur. Have a nice flight tonight!

Latest resources

Back