Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B19/scab/...

...whatever you prefer to be called. Since you've blatenyly ignored my last post in this thread...

Here is your FUD:
That there exists a collective bargaining agreement between the parties.
That the parties currently are engaged in collective bargaining for a successor collective agreement, pursuant to Section 6 of the RLA, 45 U.S.C. 156.
The RLA requires the parties to observe the status quo during collective bargaining until and unless the parties exhaust the negotiation, mediation and arbitration mechanisms established by the RLA for the resolution of "major disputes."
Those processes have not been exhausted.
Notwithstanding its statutory duty to maintain the status quo, Defendant ALPA and its members have violated the status quo by the manner and means in which its members have written-up mechanical deficiencies.

Once again I will point out there is no CBA, and FLOPS position is there is no status quo. You of all people know that. So try to find something relevant to this argument and relative to fractionals.

Now I can't wait to hear your brilliant retort... Or maybe you'll just pretend to have not read this again since you have no way of countering it.

FUD away......

...whatever you prefer to be called. Since you've blatenyly ignored my last post in this thread...

Here is your FUD:
That there exists a collective bargaining agreement between the parties.
That the parties currently are engaged in collective bargaining for a successor collective agreement, pursuant to Section 6 of the RLA, 45 U.S.C. 156.
The RLA requires the parties to observe the status quo during collective bargaining until and unless the parties exhaust the negotiation, mediation and arbitration mechanisms established by the RLA for the resolution of "major disputes."
Those processes have not been exhausted.
Notwithstanding its statutory duty to maintain the status quo, Defendant ALPA and its members have violated the status quo by the manner and means in which its members have written-up mechanical deficiencies.

Once again I will point out there is no CBA, and FLOPS position is there is no status quo. You of all people know that. So try to find something relevant to this argument and relative to fractionals.

Now I can't wait to hear your brilliant retort... Or maybe you'll just pretend to have not read this again since you have no way of countering it.

FUD away......

Didn't ignore, just didn't find it relevant.

CBA or not, a change in pattern as a negotiations tactic and work slowdown can have an injunction ordered to cease the action.

Hobbes, you're 100% correct. FUD is posted because it is hard to deny reality without looking like the village idiot. Here are a few factual reminders to keep things real: The FLOPS aren't meeting the industry standard. The Options pilots are overworked and underpaid compared to the vast majority of frac pilots. Contracts are common-place in our economy, especially among professionals. By refusing to offer the pilots a fair deal upper management is slowing down operations as more and more pilots leave in disgust and most qualified candidates refuse to apply. Pilots looking for a job in the frac industry go to NJA and CS where they are treated respectfully and paid appropriately.

OPTIONS PILOTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIVES OF THEIR PASSENGERS AND THE REPUTATION OF THE COMPANY. THEY SHOULD BE PAID ACCORDINGLY LIKE THEIR PEERS AT NJA AND SHARES.

I finally got tired of B19's fud and ignored him.. I wish the rest of you would just do the same and stop quoting his FUD.

Although I will never see B19's response-
This is the only Lorenzo quote I like;
"I'm not paid to be a candy ass, I'm paid to go and get the job done."

I stick to that one.. and the job is to fly the safest fleet of junk airplanes in the world.

Last edited:
I finally got tired of B19's fud and ignored him.. I wish the rest of you would just do the same and stop quoting his FUD.

lol. My view of this whole thread is just a repeated list of "you are ignoring this message" from B-19, NJW, etc. People still quoting that drivel are just as guilty as the trolls they're quoting. Life is too short to go back & worth with a miserable, useless POS, that essentially has spent 97% of their LIVES on here engaged in nothing but the same nonstop bs...over and over and over. Think about what pathetic lives lead to that kind of existence? I pity the likes of them because instead of being with their families, they chose to make posting on here their full time "job." Think of how much hate is inside of someone like that.
All they have is this board and the puppets that all too easily give them the attention they seek, by responding to and quoting them.

Puppets being played on this April Fool's and EVERY day.

There is a massive difference between the fear, uncertainty and doubt that you post, and the fact of the injunction that was issued on the other side of the state stopping the behavior.

But then again, facts lose you in this conversation, don't they?

I think you are confused. You are the FUD poster. Not me.

Hobbes, you're 100% correct. FUD is posted because it is hard to deny reality without looking like the village idiot. Here are a few factual reminders to keep things real: The FLOPS aren't meeting the industry standard. The Options pilots are overworked and underpaid compared to the vast majority of frac pilots. Contracts are common-place in our economy, especially among professionals. By refusing to offer the pilots a fair deal upper management is slowing down operations as more and more pilots leave in disgust and most qualified candidates refuse to apply. Pilots looking for a job in the frac industry go to NJA and CS where they are treated respectfully and paid appropriately.

OPTIONS PILOTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIVES OF THEIR PASSENGERS AND THE REPUTATION OF THE COMPANY. THEY SHOULD BE PAID ACCORDINGLY LIKE THEIR PEERS AT NJA AND SHARES.

You are a pilot's wife. Nothing more.

No, it wont' pick on the individual pilot. You are inexperienced at this stuff aren't you?
Actually no. What you don't seem to grasp is this. When you have NOTHING to loose, you just don't give a $hit. This was the same problem NJA had in 05. The pilots were ready to burn the place down and go unemployed. The court can do whatever they want, to bad no one will be there any more. So push the FUD, nobody cares about getting sued. It is win win. You win a contract or the place goes under. I know that bothers the hell out of you, because you care about the non union employees (this begs many questions why you care about non union employees so much:rolleyes:) but that is the way it is.
Pay a professional wage or go under. Simple.

Actually no. What you don't seem to grasp is this. When you have NOTHING to loose, you just don't give a $hit. This was the same problem NJA had in 05. The pilots were ready to burn the place down and go unemployed. The court can do whatever they want, to bad no one will be there any more. So push the FUD, nobody cares about getting sued. It is win win. You win a contract or the place goes under. I know that bothers the hell out of you, because you care about the non union employees (this begs many questions why you care about non union employees so much:rolleyes:) but that is the way it is.
Pay a professional wage or go under. Simple.

I care about non-union employees because they are much more dedicated to aviation than union employees are. They aren't in it for the money, they are in it for the mission.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back