G200 weights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ultrarunner

Can a NJ G200 pilot list me the weights of a relatively recent NJ configured G200 please.

BOW - overwater
Ramp
T/O
ZFW
Landing
Max usable fuel.

Thanks,

Ultra

Can a NJ G200 pilot list me the weights of a relatively recent NJ configured G200 please.

All NJA 200's have the 200# gross weight increase suppllement.

BOW - overwater
approx 20k
Ramp
T/O
ZFW
Landing
Max usable fuel.
15,010 #

Thanks,

Ultra

Here ya go

Ultra, I'm not sure what you need the weights for but NJA G200's are set up completely different than any other 200's on the market. The max ramp and max takeoff weights are 200 pounds heavier than any other 200 out there. Again, not sure what you're needing this information for but be careful.

Are you from PIT?

Thanks for the intel G200. Not from PIT, but went to college just north of there.

NJ just canceled and dumped several G200's on the market that we are considering. And I knew they had some slightly different weights. So we're looking at mission profiles, etc...

thanks

Ultra

G200_PILOT said:
Ultra, I'm not sure what you need the weights for but NJA G200's are set up completely different than any other 200's on the market. The max ramp and max takeoff weights are 200 pounds heavier than any other 200 out there.

Wait...NJA's G200s have higher weights (and therefore 200lb more useful load) than any other Gulfstream 200? Is that what you're saying?

If they can do that for NJA, why not have all factory-new airplanes with those weights and offer a 200lb weight increase ASC to other G200 operators?

With that airplane's paltry full-tanks useful load, I can't help but think it'd help generate more sales...both in the new & used aircraft markets.

Well, new sales are not an issue since the airframe is going out of production. So it may not make sense to go through the cost of developing an ASC for the existing GALX/G200 airframes that are out there. Just a thought.

But I would agree, that 200 pounds helps big-time. Looks to me like a NJ200 can go anywhere non-stop CONUS with the seats filled, and in either direction. Looks to me you can top it off and still put 4 bodies in it, if they are not fatties!. And that's not a plane you launching across the pond. so for most ops, it's a good transcon/Hawaii bird with most of the seats filled.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back