• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G0-Jet Pay Scales

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would guess the reason why the last offer was more of an ultimatum was due to the fact that they didn't have forever to negotiate it out and needed to get the ball rolling. I'm sure they were on a timeline to get operational from United. The TSA pilots would have been far better off to just take the deal, secure the flying for the future and live to fight another day. It came down to the point where management decided to call their bluff.
I think you are mistaken on the how things played out.

1. Town hall meetings with company describing g0jet.
2. G0jet PILOTS HIRED OFF THE STREET.
3. G0jet recieves 121 certificate.
4. Contract offered to the pilots at TSA
5. A week later was the first revenue flight.

there were provisions in the contract to protect the g0jet pilots from furlough. The company already had the "ball rolling" as you said.

When the contract was given to us it was indeed the "last" offer. However, let me remind you that it was the ONLY offer and it only happened AFTER g0jet was staffed with pilots. The company knew that we would vote it down, and so didn't negotiate afterwards

AGAIN, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT!! IT WAS THE ONLY OFFER FROM MANAGMENT, AFTER PILOTS WERE HIRED.

Last edited:
UEJ500 said:
I think you are mistaken on the how things played out.

1. Town hall meetings with company describing g0jet.
2. G0jet PILOTS HIRED OFF THE STREET.
3. G0jet recieves 121 certificate.
4. Contract offered to the pilots at TSA
5. A week later was the first revenue flight.

there were provisions in the contract to protect the g0jet pilots from furlough. The company already had the "ball rolling" as you said.

When the contract was given to us it was indeed the "last" offer. However, let me remind you that it was the ONLY offer and it only happened AFTER g0jet was staffed with pilots. The company knew that we would vote it down, and so didn't negotiate afterwards

AGAIN, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT!! IT WAS THE ONLY OFFER FROM MANAGMENT, AFTER PILOTS WERE HIRED.

Again, with 20/20 hindsight, you should have taken the offer and the flying and worry about negotiating a better contract later. You're right, they screwed you guys, but what else is new.

jetfo said:
Again, with 20/20 hindsight, you should have taken the offer and the flying and worry about negotiating a better contract later. You're right, they screwed you guys, but what else is new.

Hindsight? I took all this as we (TSA) can eat a sh!t sandwich now or a sh!t sandwich later. Now when this BS came up and they offered us a sh!t deal I said no. It sucked, it was lowering the bar.... so I chose not to eat the sandwich then.... (and have have to wait 6 yrs for a new contract-4 yr ext and 2 more yrs to negociate) Well I'm eating it right now b/c we are gonna get f-ed over the next 2 yrs during the current negociations, but don't tell me that I should have taken a crappy deal.

jetfo said:

JetF/O-

Your inane posts are an atrocity.

If you have no leg in this slamming of *************************s, why are you defending the classless group of assclowns that call themselves pilots? After reading your posts, you clearly show you have no respect of anyone in this industry.

And to the other scab supporter that called "the pilots" of Shmo-Jets competition??? Now airlines are competing with their own alter-egos???

Scratch

Jbitzer said:
start the revolution

You want a better America then Support America.

Stop buying your foreign cars and support Ford and GM.

Don't believe all that is written and support America - buy American

Then you won't have to worry about getting low paying jobs.

Think about it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back