G0-Jet Pay Scales

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JAG747

Interviewed recently and was offered the Job at the end of interview. Class was to start the following monday but due to alot of issues that just dont seem right! I turned it down. It would of been nice to fly the CRJ and upgrade real fast but after hearing how low the pay was. Just did'nt seem fair or the right thing to do.

Pay: FO=22/hr
CA=54/hr ( this is for a 70 seat jet)
Monthly Guarantee= 60

No Per-Diem during training, No Hotel (u have to pay the bill).
class was going to be 6 days a week.

Bottom line: the pay for an 8-hr day during the 5 weeks of training would be right around 6.25/hr which would not cover the hotel bill. Was real disappointed to see what a Regional Airline is really getting away with.

Estimated pay/Annual salary

FO =16K not including per-diem
CA= 40K not including per-diem
Think About It? I would of loved to fly and become a CA again, but we are "all" supposed to make $ and that's how I came to my opinion....

CP informed us at interview that they will be getting 5 new jets soon. He said by June at the latest...No mention at all about the flying certificate and I later found out that Go-Jet has not received it yet.

TSA Pilots: Get your Union to start doing there job better! I would not tolerate what is going on within your airline. (just my opinion).
Dont let them get the final authorization to fly this "low paying" start-up carrier within a carrier at these wages! Get those nice 70-seat CRJ back on your property and the pay-scales that you deserve.

Yeah, I just saw that....as a former sioux I can guarantee there are going to be instructors lined up around the rat tubes salivating at the chance to fly CRJ's with 600tt. They arnt in the position to be picky about jobs with the hours they have, so I'm sure they'll take the job. Sucks for them though cause I'm sure nobody there is going to tell them what a bum job it is.

Ah the rat tubes............ Where else can you go from class, to a sim, then to the bar (or any order you prefer) without ever stepping outside......

i hope this stays in the first page for a while since no one really knew pay, monthly gaurantee, and the other info posted by jag747.

jag747 is not bull********************-ing (i've met him). the truth is now in a nice single place for all to read.

54 bucks an hour, 60 hour gaurantee. puh-leeze.

the best part was turning on a sim, heading to the dunder for $1.50's then going back 1.9 hrs later to turn the thing off..

rat tubes ='s nerdery.

Windsor said:
the best part was turning on a sim, heading to the dunder for $1.50's then going back 1.9 hrs later to turn the thing off..
Thats a great idea. Wish I'd thought of that a few years back....

Anyway, I called my buddy that is a CFI out there and told him to spread the word...........

yeah, it was good times back then. I did it as a student then let my cool/good students do it too. That x/c sim they had you was a joke. It was a lot easier to sneak away before they got the new sims, now you cant do it anymore.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back