G-O JETS DH-er

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And Shrek that goes for you too!

That is just what MGT wants us to do...............they think time will erase the damage they have done - NEVER FORGET

Skytow...........I heard that too - Hope it is !!!! Do you know what time frame that would be - we need the lounge again !!

BTW GoJetters.............where is that TA huh?! Would LOVE to read it.
They are embarassed of it, it is crap and flight instructors are getting paid more then the CAs at the company.

That is just what MGT wants us to do...............they think time will erase the damage they have done - NEVER FORGET

Skytow...........I heard that too - Hope it is !!!! Do you know what time frame that would be - we need the lounge again !!

Ex-Waterskier, moved on, will "never forget". Also very curious to see the TA.
Happy Holidays (even to you sudo-scabs at GJ)

Ex-Waterskier, moved on, will "never forget". Also very curious to see the TA.
Happy Holidays (even to you sudo-scabs at GJ)
Wow, I think that sudo is actually pseudo.

I hate to interrupt the nice bashfest going on here, but back towards the original tropic;

You don't say United Express? Do the pilots up front even know the difference between Mesa and Air Whiskey? I find it's so much easier just to say United Express when I jumpseat, that way I don't have to explain codesharing and feeder carriers. Talk about a bunch of blank stares!!!

So, do you really think that the mainline guys are so retarded that they wouldn't know about codeshares, feeders and scope? Please, get over yourself. If you say "I fly for United Express" to a mainline crew, the blank stare is them waiting for you to mention which United Express you fly for. Perhaps you should try "United Express/Air Wisconsin" in the same breath.

We're not that stupid.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back