• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G* J*tets pilots behaving badly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
boilerup, i thought that we covered this in other threads. EVERYTHING written on the internet is true. GOSH!!! it was invented by Al Gore, and he doesn't lie!

FlyHIToo said:
The CP and DofS called the company's management and the FAA.

I doubt that they would be suspended on a random accusation from another flight crew,

First, the CP and DOS called which company's management???? Aren't you aware that these people are from the same company?

Second, if you think TSA wouldn't fire somebody based on a random accusation, then you must not work there. If they're looking to fire somebody or just create an atmosphere of fear, they will use ANY excuse.

I personnally witnessed America West mainline pilots and Mesa pilots flip off Freedom pilots (no big deal, but passengers would ask WTF) AND try to drive F.O.D. at them by using max thrust while sitting on taxiways. Or advise tower that a "panel appeared open" on said F8 plane right before takeoff . . .

Just because you get a ALPA pin or wear a stupid uniform dosen't mean you're a professional.

TSA, you're just a flamer. who'd you USED to be before you got banned?

FlyHIToo said:
This is the version of the story that I heard....

The crew that was suspended had taxied past the GJ aircraft then made a 180 taxi back toward the GJ plane that was parked at the gate, then turned to point its engines straight at the GJ plane. Blasting it with the jet blast.

The kicker of this story is that the crew, gate agent, and Director of Safety were standing on the jet bridge, and the Chief Pilot had just come out of the terminal, as all this happened. The CP and Dir of Safety went outside as the dust settled to get the tail number of the aircraft in question. Then called the tower to confirm the FLT # and company. The CP and DofS called the company's management and the FAA. The crew did not do anything, they didn't need to because mngt was standing right there when it all happened.
Mngt saw it all happen.

This story would explain why they were suspended. I doubt that they would be suspended on a random accusation from another flight crew, but when you about knock a Chief Pilot over with jet blast as the Director of Safety watches... that will get you busted.

This just goes to show the lack of professionalism in the REGIONAL WORLD!

This proves that the story is BS. Anybody familiar with TSA knows if it happened this way, the pilots would have been immediately fired.

smokey999 said:
This proves that the story is BS. Anybody familiar with TSA knows if it happened this way, the pilots would have been immediately fired.

Uh, the pilots accused are employed by the same company as me, Air Wisconsin. So your point is void I think.

Again, I talked to the accused CA in person. I've flown with him before, and his honesty and integrity are beyond question. They didn't pull the CVR or FDR for review, it was too late for the CVR anyway.

ALPA RJ pilots, watch yourselves when operating near GJ aircraft. They might be too busy flipping you off that they'll become distracted.

Crossky said:
They might be too busy flipping you off that they'll become distracted.

In no way am I defending GJ pilots, but pilots have been flipping each other off for ages. Is this now JUST becoming a problem?

Latest resources

Back