G Gates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Prop2Jet

I have flown there for the last 3 months at Dulles and I have to say G gates blows.

1. You ready to board?
2. NO release
3. No Fuel
4. Pushed the wrong way...
5. No marshallers
6. No Gate Tards. Yes I said tards
7. Can't talk to ops cause Ghandi does not speak english
8. Suppervisors in the back room puttin back a second box of Jelly
Doughnuts while we call in range.
9. No bags..... O wait, No people to load the bags
10. Groups of refuggees in yelllow vests all speaking different languages
11. No GPU
12. No wheelchairs
13. No ramps! When you need one at least...
14. NO GREEN CARDS!

I am certain that if pilots had a remote that would activate a shock collar on these slugs things would move a bit faster, bags would be delivered and o yeah the "r u ready to board BS" would stop.

Man that place just sucks....

Done ranting!

Merry X mas !

The best part is when they walk people past a swinging prop because its suits them, The enitire IAD operation is a catastrophe waiting to happen. Also, I wonder how many old people will need new hips after this winter on the stairs at the C and D gates?

Lost my bag

The "G"hetto gates......
They decided to leave off my crew bag last night when I went to YYZ...oh even better they can't find it now!! They are awesome!

SiouxHockeyFan said:
The "G"hetto gates......
They decided to leave off my crew bag last night when I went to YYZ...oh even better they can't find it now!! They are awesome!

you can find it on ebay. Happy bidding.

Been flying out of IAD for over a year now. They are the worst I have ever seen.

1. Tug driver tried to drive under plane. ooops gears now bent
2. Tug driver pushes plane through glass wall...ooops again
3. Blue juice guys flood several planes...
4. Tug driver floors in at bends nosegear
5. Plus all the complaints above.

I have to agree, the G gates are a fatality waiting to happen. It is only a matter of time before a pax or rampie walk into a prop or get run over.

At least there is food there now. When we first started there, the "terminal" was not even open. They used to bus the people from C30 over to the airplane. It was at least a 45 minutes process. Now the pushy gate agents, classy operations agents and the fresh off the boat rampers make the IAD experience a highlight of my day.

SlapShot said:
At least there is food there now. When we first started there, the "terminal" was not even open. They used to bus the people from C30 over to the airplane. It was at least a 45 minutes process. Now the pushy gate agents, classy operations agents and the fresh off the boat rampers make the IAD experience a highlight of my day.

Yes ops, ------52** needs a lav service and commisary. "Copy that". 1.5 hours later...Ops, ------52** we called 1.5 hours ago and still need that lav service, commmissary and we need our release. "Copy that" 30 minutes later....Ops ------52** still waiting on that lav service and our release. "copy that"

Hey Ops....Copy this "#$%$^&%#$%"

Capn Lucky said:
Also, I wonder how many old people will need new hips after this winter on the stairs at the C and D gates?

Seriously, how do those stairs not violate some kind of code. How is it that nobody has killed themselves on them yet?

Told ops we were ready to board because no ramp agent had been around, Ops replys that the gate agents said we were already boarded. I told them that no pax were on the plane, ops talks to agents again and comes back that we were already boarded. This went on for 15 min.

Latest resources

Back