Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G boys & girls coming wearing gold ties.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:p I can hear it now.....phone rings...Hi! How did it go today?
:( :eek: :rolleyes: :beer: Well, hang in there! Before you call it a night, would you look up something for me? Actually, two things....#46 and #219? :p

For my critics---yes I do have all the normal wifely conversation with my husband. I just add a little more to the discussion than others might. In our opinions, the more I know about the issues, the more supportive I can be.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are you all talking about?

Perhaps you noticed those threads where the NJA and NJI pilots were "bashing" one another? You could say there's been some tension in the relationship between the two. Imagine a feud between neighbors....the "Haves" and the "Have-Nots". Both groups carry "scars" from their battle---condescension on one, resentment on the other. The "Have-Nots" finally have a run of good luck. Some of their clan become eligible to move into the gated community of the "Haves". Speculation is running high among the "Have-Nots". Who will want to go first, unsure of their welcome, as they are? It is suggested that the least popular in the group will want to move, as they have few friends anyway.

I view that list of four (allowances made for the one who has tried to start anew) with mixed feelings. It seems that many of the NJ pilots are anxious to send them off with cries of "Good Riddance", and I don't blame them. They failed the group because of their arrogance and apathy. On the other hand, we all know that first impressions count for a lot. Those 4 could hardly be described as putting your best foot forward. If they go first, the rest of the pilots that follow may find themselves once again fixing the problems they leave in their wake. It's going to be interesting to watch how it all plays out.

The good news is that the long-overdue integration of the company is finally set to begin. My congratulations to those who worked so hard to bring the change about.

"nota..." - if you were an NJA pilot, you might understand NJW's post a little more. Her post is indeed about those G-IV bids that came out on Wednesday as well as the background on those long-awaited bids and who might actually be the first NJA-to-NJI pilots.

yet the G whiz boys on this board are very quiet.

Latest resources

Back