Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G boys & girls coming wearing gold ties.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I will say is, welcome to NJI! I look forward to flying with the NJA guys and girls, and bet y'all will have a great time over here! However, you will find that the biggest reason work is so pleasant at NJI is because we are a non-union shop. Which my charming but typing-challenged wife indicated a few posts ago! In her inimitably diplomatic fashion!:) I should get her to register as G4dudess, ya think?

gunfyter said:
I am just objecting to the concept that you did it all on your own.

I should probably clarify my statement somewhat. Of course I’ve had a great deal of help from friends and acquaintances along the way. The “doing it alone” portion of my career success deals with the bullet points of ones resume, things like your education, GPA, physical appearance, usage of the English language, etc. These are the things that only you can control. While someone can help you get to the dance contest, its up to you to impress the judges.

As I continue my walk through life I realize the success stories of my generation are those people who have a firm understanding of the socioeconomic effects of their environment and capitalize on their personal strengths instead of relying on a system of governance or oversight to insure their success.

And because I see life as a cycle or a perhaps a circle; I intend to help people who follow my footsteps. Because without the help of those in front of me, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

RTRHD said:
NJW, do you even have a horse in this race? You have been minding everyone else business for a while now. Why don’t you just BUTT out here? (I say politely)

I have a whole string of horses running in this race. My family has a substantial investment in the outcome. Here's our starting lineup.

Husband's Career---a solid winner

Believes in Fairness---feisty at times, but has a lot of heart

Neighborly Concern--likes to run with the pack

Raising the Bar--always a crowd pleaser

General Interest---new but catching on quick

Yeah where the van takes a left to go under that mall covering right before you take a right up the hill to the hotel.

Anyways it's across the street where the van takes a left. Right next to the lexus or mercedes dealership. It's a greek joint with good cheese fries.

Not as good as the irish joint behind the hotel.

NJW,
Heaven forbid that I quote Wolfpack but on this one he is right. NJA/NJI/EJM/NJE....nothing more than a fancy code-share agreement. Doesn't mean they are a single carrier.

By the way, just flew with a guy with lots of 121 union leadership experience and the point he made is that single-carrier can only apply to scheduled carriers. Don't know if that's accurate but it sure throws another log on the fire.....

wolfpackpilot said:
I should probably clarify my statement somewhat. Of course I’ve had a great deal of help from friends and acquaintances along the way. The “doing it alone” portion of my career success deals with the bullet points of ones resume, things like your education, GPA, physical appearance, usage of the English language, etc. These are the things that only you can control. While someone can help you get to the dance contest, its up to you to impress the judges.

As I continue my walk through life I realize the success stories of my generation are those people who have a firm understanding of the socioeconomic effects of their environment and capitalize on their personal strengths instead of relying on a system of governance or oversight to insure their success.

And because I see life as a cycle or a perhaps a circle; I intend to help people who follow my footsteps. Because without the help of those in front of me, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

Woolfy, you have come a long way from that your post whereby you told how great you were and that you are top dog flying that gwhiz jet.....as in REALLY toned your success story down. I am impressed.

gunfyter said:
Ahhhh Wolfpack has a lot of good posts. Pretty fair guy if you ask me.

Perhaps so, but that elite professional and the magna cum laude thing was a bit much. He's toned er down, so I'll give him that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back