Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

G boys & girls coming wearing gold ties.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter said:
I don't like the concept networking for jobs through the good ole boy network.

Then you have a lot to learn about the corporate aviation world buddy.

Ever seen MBNA advertise for Falcon 900 pilots in the "Help Wanted" ads?

Didn't think so.

wolfpackpilot said:
Then you have a lot to learn about the corporate aviation world buddy.

Ever seen MBNA advertise for Falcon 900 pilots in the "Help Wanted" ads?

Didn't think so.
I have a friend from the Marines there. Last I knew he was on the 2000.

I probably have a lot to learn... no doubt. You did a good job and should be proud. I am just objecting to the concept that you did it all on your own.

Also you have to realize, if the single carrier were settled today... and totally in favor of the Union. I will NEVER get a seat in a G-IV. There will never be enough seats to get down the list to me. Its not about a Seat grab like a lot of people like to say on this board.

wolfpackpilot said:

I didn’t go to any college, I went to a well established division IA school. I didn’t graduate with a 2.5 GPA, I graduated with a 3.4 GPA, Cum Laude. I didn’t set out flying airplanes to drive a Lear Jet, an Ultra or an RJ and make 70k a year. I set out to make it to the top, to fly Gulfstreams throughout the world. And that’s exactly what I do. Now if that makes you mad, or jealous, or whatever… tuff. Its America people, you have to work, and network to make it to the top. And for those who don’t have the skills to accomplish this feat, there’s always the union; they’re more than happy to speak for you.

Woolfy, I am so proud of you!!! Thats just GREAT!!!! I am sure that many others have done just the same as you have....but nobody else here sees the need to advertise it as heavily as you do. I just dont see the need to brag about where I went to school, what my grades were in school or that I am some elite professional flying an airplane around the world. Perhaps you should go on the Doctor Phil show or Oprah and tell everyone about what a success story you are. Talk to me after you have flown the space shuttle, but until then, just keep your success stories and how great your grades were for yourself. Brag about it to someone who cares.

Last edited:
wolfpackpilot said:
You know folks, many of you didn’t hear me correctly. There is a natural pecking order in life. Both in the animal kingdom, and the corporate world we live in. Life is full of natural and man made discriminators which limit our abilities to obtain certain positions in life. I would have loved to play football in the NFL. It was never meant to be because I cant run fast enough. So should I sue the NFL for discrimination?

I didn’t go to any college, I went to a well established division IA school. I didn’t graduate with a 2.5 GPA, I graduated with a 3.4 GPA, Cum Laude. I didn’t set out flying airplanes to drive a Lear Jet, an Ultra or an RJ and make 70k a year. I set out to make it to the top, to fly Gulfstreams throughout the world. And that’s exactly what I do. Now if that makes you mad, or jealous, or whatever… tuff. Its America people, you have to work, and network to make it to the top. And for those who don’t have the skills to accomplish this feat, there’s always the union; they’re more than happy to speak for you.

Why should I lower myself to lesser standards just to be part of the crowd? For every one of you that sits here and tells me I’m arrogant, I’ll tell you your dragging the profession down by not holding yourself to the standards that were set by the men who came before us.

I’ve been around Fortune 100 pilots my entire life, as I come from a family of pilots. Pilots are not unlike any other group of professionals in the corporate world. You have your 1st string players right down the line to the bottom of the barrel leftovers. Where you decide to plop down and call home is a decision you make for yourself.

It amuses me that you actually think you had everything to do with this outcome! It looks to me that you have had a tremendous amount of luck and being in the right place at the right time. Oh, by the way, I fly for NJA and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 3.9 GPA since that is important to you. :rolleyes:

would someone ask the G whiz pilots to please fly this year. We have enough work without having to do asaps for G owners. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back