• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

future wife doesn't understand

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
papps there also many of us who got out of flying and found out they missed it. Even with all of its limitations it beats the 8-5-office routine. Besides how do you know if your family is actually happier when you are gone?
Yip how do you find me everytime.

You are a retard...over. You don't know anything about my situation and if i payed dues or not. As far as chucking this job in favor of the people in my life, I would rather do that than spend endless hours locked up on a flight deck with an av-dork like you that talks about "whats wrong with people these days" and uses "WTFO". WTFO is the gayest saying in aviation history and you are a moron. I did pay my dues, thanks for checking, now if we can just make sure the other 4million people on flight info payed their dues we will be all set. By the way megadeth sucks. Now go tell the admin that someone hurt your feelings. ;)

Very well then.....glad you feel that way because I really don't want to be locked up in a flight deck with a dork that probably listens to U2 and b!tches constantly how everything sucks because everyone doesn't kiss our feet every day. See ya!

BTW "Pappy"....I mean "Papps" anyone that would chuck a potential lifelong millon dollar career for a "girlfriend" is a moron. :eek:

BTW "Pappy"....I mean "Papps" anyone that would chuck a potential lifelong millon dollar career for a "girlfriend" is a moron. :eek:
Your boyfriend chucked you for an aviation career didn't he. Mcdonalds is a milllion dollar career if you do the math for enough years. Go back to the barber for another "high and tight" flat top, and try to forget the fact that you have to sit down to pee you les.

buy the way you crazy due payer, what did you fly before j-31's before you gave out enough H.J's to fly the heavy iron

Papps.....BTW does that stand for pap smear or something? Why don't you try to lay off the booze before you post sugarplum?

Come on, booze isn't all bad. If it wasn't for booze how would you drag those guys that are in "drunken last chance desperation mode" out of the bar with you at 2am, for a romantic evening of megadeth and armwrestling. You probably call them sugarplum too.

I think I might hold the record for keeping the home fires burning, I'd like to hear of any non military aviation wife/girlfriend whose able to beat my record.

Right now he's gone for 5-6 months straight overseas, he was home for one month solid just before that. Previous to that month he was gone for 4 months solid, then the year and a half before that, I saw him for about a day and a half everyother week. And to top it off, all of his work for the last year has been under very hazerdous/dangerous working conditions.

I'd like to see anyone who can beat that away record!

Latest resources

Back