Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I plan on going to a lot more places as I hook up with more and more aircraft dealers (that is if I can stay in business another year) being low time it's still hard to even find good paying ferry flights but did do a ok living last year paid the bills started 2007 with almost enough left over in savings to make my house payment after no flights in December which hurt the pocket book and bottom line. I will hope for a good year this year.

All them Mexicans doing free ferry flights!

Check your PM for some possibly useful info.

BLing, do you realize that you put CFI, CFII, and MEI under "aircraft ratings" in your flightinfo profile? Do you know what an aircraft rating is? You should at least cover your a** before you rip someone apart over an insignificant mistake.

Ryon Jones,

You must learn to pay attention to details. It specifically states Licenses or type rating in the edit profile page. I have listed my licenses and type ratings under that section just like everybody else on this site.

Now let’s talk about your previous post. Your resume was pathetic and would never have landed you a job even if you had enough time. You should be more careful how you go about advertising yourself (especially with your time).

I never claimed to have had hard times. Your buddy was implying that I never earned my time, so I gave the brief on how I got it. It’s amazing how everybody on this site has paid their dues more so than the next guy.

Your mail order bride comment was quite comical coming from a guy who appears to have never gotten his pee pee wet. If that pic you posted on your resume is the best you can do, I don’t see you ever getting laid unless you pay for it. I’m not going to lie, you look like you need a coming out party! But hey, all the airlines (even some majors) are hiring Flight Attendants! Send me your resume, so I can edit it for you and maybe you could have a shot working in the back making my coffee. RESPECT!

... I wish that flightinfo would have a fair so that we could all meet in person. I would love to demonstrate what junior is capable of doing to you!
Ok internet tuff guy. Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, youre still a retard.

I got my time by busting my a$$. I moved away from home for almost a year. I left my girl who happens to be from Germany and is only in the US because of me at home all by herself. I saw her 3 times in that period which was a huge strain on the both of us. I worked 7 days a week and usually 12-14 hrs a day at a POS flight school in the middle of nowhere. Everyday was a challenge to stay alive and to avoid being violated.

Im not going to go back and forth with you on the internet. It is clear that there is something seriously wrong with you. Do you realize how ignorant you have come accross throughout this thread? I cant decide which is more hilirious.... The part about your struggles where you had to move away from home for almost an entire year. Or the part where you tell how everyday was such a challenge to stay alive. How dramatic!

I also read your posts last year where you were considering buying all your multiengine time. It sounds like you have led a hard knocks life inside mommy and daddy's pocket. Respect!

Last edited:
No joke BLing. Id like to buy you a beer if youre ever in my area and willing to accept. Im gona be in Las Vegas till the end of the month and then in Dallas to start my new job in Feb. If youre gona be in either of those areas, let me know.

Your mail order bride comment was quite comical coming from a guy who appears to have never gotten his pee pee wet. If that pic you posted on your resume is the best you can do, I don’t see you ever getting laid unless you pay for it. I’m not going to lie, you look like you need a coming out party! But hey, all the airlines (even some majors) are hiring Flight Attendants! Send me your resume, so I can edit it for you and maybe you could have a shot working in the back making my coffee. RESPECT!

Spoken like a true douchbag. I'd be willing to bet you're a short sack of $hit who can't figure out why no one respects you without a threat. Something tells me the only reason you got into aviation was the hope that a cool uniform would cover-up your worthless personality just long enough to tag chicks. Of course, all the other professional occupations that women are impressed with require far too much school and real dedication. In stead, just CFI for a little while, buy some multi time, and soon enough...you're an airline pilot. Plus, you'll always be able the bash the guy below you on the latter because it makes you feel just alittle taller. Don't worry though, there are plenty of other guys just like you in this business.
The funny thing is that one day you’ll realize this and be very embarrassed with yourself.

Last edited:
If I cut my hair that short, it would be spikey too. The hand jesture is pretty lame though...

BLing,

It is very discouraging knowing that there are people like you in professional positions with a great deal of responsibility in your hands.

I doubt you have the spine or the maturity, but I'll ask you anyway...

You know all my information, so what is yours? What is your real name? What is your address? What is your phone number? Where do you work?

Or do you prefer to keep your battles behind your safe alias and monitor screen?

Okay, this is getting out of control! I am willing to call a truce! I will not give you my personal information, just like anybody else here. I hope that you learned a lesson, which is to not post your personal info on the net! It gets you in trouble!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back