• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Future Prospects Ahead for Legacy ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know you've been in Nam for a while, but in case you haven't heard, ASA has been scheduling their pilots for 5-8 legs a day after scheduled (not operational) reduced rest overnights. Since you can't use 100% of your brain on a message board post, I doubt you're using 100% of it on the 13th hour of duty after an 8 hour scheduled overnight where you got 5 hours of sleep. Don't be a moron.

I forgot for a moment that you work at the same company. I'm sorry you don't have enough time to sleep each night. But, we do apprieciate that you wake early to put your make-up on.

So, I have changed my mind. I have now reconsidered my stance on Dual Qual since I have been reminded that Box Office and the White Dragon are pilots that are operating at 100%. Since we must design our rules and operating limitations based on our lowest common denominator, I must formally retract my position in favor of dual qual, even if paid more.

Mini Indi?

Yeah, thank god we spend THOUSANDS of dollars on this stupid crap so 8 preselected people from the GO and a token pilot or two can go race go-karts for a day.

How about just not harassing us about occurrences and FMLA paperwork?

I forgot for a moment that you work at the same company. I'm sorry you don't have enough time to sleep each night. But, we do apprieciate that you wake early to put your make-up on.

So, I have changed my mind. I have now reconsidered my stance on Dual Qual since I have been reminded that Box Office and the White Dragon are pilots that are operating at 100%. Since we must design our rules and operating limitations based on our lowest common denominator, I must formally retract my position in favor of dual qual, even if paid more.

ASApuppy 1, Box Office 0. Box Office claims she's at Delta. She's really going to struggle with the MD88/90, 757-200/300/767-300/767-300ER, 737-700/800/900, A319/A320, A330-200/300, 777-200ER/LR! Better start working on your brain's operating efficiency!

Especially on the MD88/90. I've been told the differences between those two planes is much worse than the CRJ200/700

Yeah, thank god we spend THOUSANDS of dollars on this stupid crap so 8 preselected people from the GO and a token pilot or two can go race go-karts for a day.

How about just not harassing us about occurrences and FMLA paperwork?

All proceeds of the race go to a local united way chapter. Should they start wasting money on stupid crap like holiday meals too?

Latest resources

Back