Furloughed Eagle Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NRHPilot

For those of you that will soon be recalled, you may not be headed for "the rock". They announced today that some of you will be offered the CRJ in ORD. Hope to see you soon!

Is that the CR7 in ORD, or the ERJ? I didn't know they were bringing CRJ-700s to ORD. Nice.

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool: :rolleyes:

Yes the CRJ and the ERJ are both going to be in ORD. Not enough current FO's bid for it on the vacany bid that closed this week, so they will fill the remaining vacancies with some furloghed pilots.

Why would existing pilots NOT bid the CRJ-700? Seems like a great airplane. Any reasons why you would not bid it (besides a change of bases - i.e., from DFW to ORD)?

There is no pay raise to go jet (ERJ) to jet (CRJ). The guys that are ERJ FO's don't want to make reserve pay for the 2 months in training (at least i am speaking for myself)

I have no idea about the other turboprop guys. I thought there was a bunch of FO's in SJU that were trying to get back stateside. Kinda curious isn't it?

I wondered that myself. Do the guys on the rock read email.

jetexas said:
There is no pay raise to go jet (ERJ) to jet (CRJ). The guys that are ERJ FO's don't want to make reserve pay for the 2 months in training (at least i am speaking for myself)

Sorry Eagle guys, I feel for ya' but gotta vent. Let me get this straight. You guys have a pay difference between the 145/140/135 for the FO seat, BUT the 70 seater gives no increase in pay. That my friends is called hypocrisy. That is one weak arse MEC...

This is true, unlike Comair we have no pay increase from the ERJ to the CRJ for FO's. Many guys will problably just stay where they are at in the ERJ or Saab because they may just not want to be in training during the Holidays or for other personal reasons.

nimtz,
There is no jet pay difference for an FO on the 135/140/145. There are two pay scales here JET FO and Turboprop FO. That is all we get.

Latest resources

Back