• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Last edited:
Yeah the plates are current. Use the ones from the website link thought. I just don't want to be responsible for the PDF file links in case they aren't updated with new charts in 28 days or so. The link to NACO is good and free. The charts are under "digital-tpp". I am by no means promoting FAA charts; I like/use Jeppesen IAPs! Unfortunetly I can't give out that link!

Last edited:
Always use a disclaimer. If you don't, somewhere, someone is dumb enough to go out and use a chart that they don't check for currency and kill themselves. I used to have a t-shirt with the FAA plate for DSM ILS 13R and it said the same thing. Just in case someone decided to look at their shirt instead of looking up the plate.

who names the fixes? is it the FAA? pretty funny stuff. let's hear some more!!! i know of the crazy woman VOR and MOANS intersection, in florida, but in my mighty 150 hours of flying, i haven't come across many more funny ones.

atrdriver said:
I used to have a t-shirt with the FAA plate for DSM ILS 13R and it said the same thing. Just in case someone decided to look at their shirt instead of looking up the plate.

I'll bet you went to UND or Embry-Riddle also. C'mon, a shirt with an ILS approach plate? I think they should do a "triumph the comic dog" skit about aviation "enthusiasts", like the star wars one they did a few years back.

Didn't there used to be a Star Trek approach?

KIRKK, SPOCK, SULUU, etc?

I don't know if it exists anymore...

Latest resources

Back