• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funny Gojet sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, I hate GoJets just as much as the next guy, but I can't beleive you all beleive every single thing someone posts on here.

as for people who "do not notice" it being selected, i guess the switchlight being on or the GRAV XFEED OPEN message doesn't help.
You would not BELIEVE the number of incidents/accidents where the bright red flashing light or loud buzzer was simply ignored.

My absolute all-time favorite after a student gear-upped a Mooney in Nashville:

Owner: "The tower says he was screaming at you for the last half mile that your gear wasn't down, what were you doing?!!"

Student: "I knew he was saying something, I just couldn't hear over the dang gear horn."

Life's hard. It's harder when you're stupid. And you can't FIX stupid.

you didn't say anything over the radio? I'm always chomping at the bit to get the chance to say something about gojet over the radio. Wish I was there.

that is pretty freakin funny...

I dont believe it.

If you've seen the quality folk they have working for them, you wouldn't be so suprised.

I saw a HoJet guy at FSI STL that showed up for a PC wearing jeans, a dirty plaid shirt, work boots, and a trucker hat. And no, I'm not joking.

The best was the guy who had the CFI-style duffel bag from Sporty's with a fuel tester in it.

Was he TH?

The dedicated transfer pump works just fine on the -700. Do the other carriers check the gravity line on the -700? My airline doesn't

no we do not, unless it is req'd by an mel (although i cannot think of one).

the only problems we were having was selecting the auto inhibit right after it just finished auto transerred fuel. it would lock the system up (AUTO XFLOW FAIL caution). two simple cb's fixes it though.

Latest resources

Back