Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Funniest hand signals you have ever seen.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After the push the rampers always give me the "black power" gesture. I don't understand since most of them are white.

i wonder if there is a sign for telling them the aft cargo is still indicating open...

Ok, here's what's in our manual. Act like you are holding the end of the minute hand on a clock. Now move that hand back and forth between 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock. This will send us scurrying to the back to cycle the cargo door. Hope that works for you.

Quack,

I see from your avatar that you must be a stew so you don't worry your pretty little head about what us boys up front and outside are doing. You just sit there in your jumpseat and smile nice at the business man in 1A and make sure you bring the boys up front coffee when they ring the high low and put out for them on the overnights.

Now hush your mouth and enjoy my smoove like butta push back.

OHHHH, SNAP.

This is gonna get good now!!!!!!

While pushing in EWR.

"Are we clear to start?"

"You shoulda eready done started capm, you late!"

Better yet there is a city that when I park the signal guy disappears under the nose cause he is too short...LOL

Taxiing to the ramp in BPT - the ramper has their back to us and is waiving both batons from their left shoulder to their right hip like "pull around in front of me."

I look over at my F.O. and say "What is that, intentional grounding?"

Latest resources

Back