• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontiers a318s going to Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I noticed on page 2 where it mentioned that Bedford will seek cost synergies. I wonder what that means.

"Cost synergies"? Hmmm....yeah, I wonder...I'm really scratching my head trying to figure that one out...

I didn't accuse you this time. nice technique by the way, link to the story and a cut and paste of the story. that is the way to share a story. your high school english teacher would be proud, presumably.

I copy and pasted it using my Iphone. I did not realize some people were so analytical about english on a forum.

Ask Gup Driver, he described it that way. There are a lot of new cities you guys are adding that are "out of your original model", and it will be interesting to see how you do. Best of luck!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Times do change El Jefe. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Quick, everybody stop what they are doing a look at TC, he is over in the corner jumping up and down and waving. Good, now go back to the discussion. He feels much better now, someone looked at him.

Lets see, SWA seniority number vs treated exactly like Midwest and out of business in two years with all your pilots offered new hire jobs at RAH under their contract to fly your own(old) airbuses. For NEW regional, I"M sorry I mean competitive rates. Oh yeah and a new base in the MIDWEST! Nice move FAPA, I wouldn't go to close to any of your FO's in the near future you may end up in the hospital.

Lets see, SWA seniority number vs treated exactly like Midwest and out of business in two years with all your pilots offered new hire jobs at RAH under their contract to fly your own(old) airbuses. For NEW regional, I"M sorry I mean competitive rates. Oh yeah and a new base in the MIDWEST! Nice move FAPA, I wouldn't go to close to any of your FO's in the near future you may end up in the hospital.

Predicting the future, again? I just read the TA and there is job protection, domicile protection, fleet protection, etc... It's not fullproof, nothing is. This article is very misleading, big surprise! By the way, we are going to use 319's to serve the midwest, they're not going to midwest. Hey, I can't predict the future either. However, I seriously doubt we wll be gone in 2 years..wishfull thinking by some, I'm sure. Time will only tell if SWA was a better choice.

Yeah. Really. Just curious as to what made that deal better than what SWAPA offered FAPA. Never hurts to be informed in any business.

Latest resources

Back