Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think 20-30 pilots are in the pool.

By the way, how overstaffed on pilots is Frontier right now?

Thanks for the positive waves. I'm in the pool, wishing I didn't pay so much attention to message board rumors, at least the negative ones.

Cheers

At the beginning of the year we supposedly had over 200 million in cash on hand and I don't see anything changing between now and December that would change the current situation at all. When I see new pilots in class I will believe the hiring rumor. I hope I am wrong, but seen too much to believe the pie-in-the-sky bs.

I've been busy as a beaver on reserve, so I don't think we're overstaffed...and crew schedulers tell me we're right where we should be. There are a number of pilots who will say we're overstaffed, but they're looking for more overtime...that's all I can figure.

Super Duper easy!!! I know of two guys and they usually stay in a hotel 1-2 nights a month in Denver flying a hardline.
Plus, while on reserve you can get luxury crashpads 5 minutes from the airport for $200/mo. Supply and Demand right now favors commuters.

Well, how about really, really nice crashpads. I think anything with a gym and swimming pool is luxury.

I saw where they were advertising for pilots on an employment board. Should I take this to mean that hiring is in the near future?

Latest resources

Back