Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rogerwilcoout

Your days are numbered. I hope you have a plan "B" 'cause you are headed out the door! I cannot wait to see your butts on the street after the turmoil you have created. You asked for it - now you got it. Lick your wounds and move the hell on.

As an outsider, can some Frontier guy and a Republic guy explain what's going on?

1. Who are the 357?

2. Who is RPC?

3. After the one-list, who represents the entire pilot group? My understanding is it is one list upon achieving single-carrier status, and that has already happened. Between FAPA, IBT, UTA, what union represents the Republic Holdings group?

Your days are numbered. I hope you have a plan "B" 'cause you are headed out the door! I cannot wait to see your butts on the street after the turmoil you have created. You asked for it - now you got it. Lick your wounds and move the hell on.

The best thing for Frontier would probably be to have rah sell them and move on from the being part of the worst company in the history of aviation.

Looks like the F9 guys agreed to some give backs (after a vote) for an equity stake in Frontier. But what would that be worth later? Standby..

Things are definitely heating up.

The tone of this thread is getting out of hand... I would ask for some here to tone it down.. Unfortunatly for those offened here.. the FI TOS were not violated thus there is really nothing I can do about poor taste...

Please take a members words with a grain of salt, though they do create a certian persona here.. you can put some one on your ignor ls and not see their posts..

mod clr4

As an outsider, can some Frontier guy and a Republic guy explain what's going on?

1. Who are the 357?

2. Who is RPC?

3. After the one-list, who represents the entire pilot group? My understanding is it is one list upon achieving single-carrier status, and that has already happened. Between FAPA, IBT, UTA, what union represents the Republic Holdings group?

1 and 2: Long answer: IBT 357 is the current CHQ/Republic/Shuttle America (native RAH) Bargaining Agent and FAPA is the same for F9. There is a representation election in progress at this time to determine the single bargaining agent for the combined RAH/F9 group. RPC is a group who is trying to get the RAH and FAPA pilots into a coalition which keeps the RAH and F9 pilot groups as separate bargaining units, but combined as the single representative of all the pilots on the merged seniority list. 357 is trying to represent the combined group as a single bargaining unit. The election results should be out by the end of June.

1 and 2: Short answer: 357 and RPC are Itchy and Scratchy.
Itchy_and_Scratchy_2.gif

3: Long answer: The seniority list has been published, but does not go into effect until after the election determines the bargaining agent. I doubt we will ever see it happen. Death before dishonor and all that.

If you use the non-scientific sample of the same eight or nine people (RAH and F9) who post on this and other boards, there is strife, angst and hatred from here until the company finally finishes circling the drain and finally goes down it. At that point, the warring factions will switch from the current rhetoric regarding regional scum on one side and sleeping with the enemy on the other to rhetoric about whether the regional scum or management's prostitutes were the ones responsible for the ultimate demise and loss of everyone's jobs. Neither side will ever realize it was the fighting and that fighting takes two.

3: Short answer: Who wins the election is moot. Both sides have completely lost their minds and it will be the end of everybody.

Meanwhile, BB and WH will pull the ripcords on their golden parachutes and retire fabulously wealthy while the pilots blame each other for their poverty.

Me, I'm ex RAH and glad to be shed of the whole debacle.

Last edited:
Rogerwilcoout the coward,
It takes a true self centered egotistical P.O.S to make a comment about an entire work group like that. I'm sure you could walk up to the F9 families and look them in the eyes and tell them they're getting what they deserve in your opinion. Your a true class act. By the way I'm not an F9 pilot. You should be careful for what you wish for, it could very easily be you tomorrow.

Rogerwilcoout the coward,
It takes a true self centered egotistical P.O.S to make a comment about an entire work group like that. I'm sure you could walk up to the F9 families and look them in the eyes and tell them they're getting what they deserve in your opinion. Your a true class act. By the way I'm not an F9 pilot. You should be careful for what you wish for, it could very easily be you tomorrow.

After they continually work with our management behind our backs and make deals..............that is what they are doing to OUR families. Frontier, when your time comes, I will be laughing my azz off. I really cannot wait. You are most certainly going to reap the benefits of your group circumnavigating another pilot group. Frontier pilots are the bottom of the barrel. How low can one go? FRONTIER.

Latest resources

Back