• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One the brighter side, Rogers food stamps, WIC and Section 8 vouchers will come fight on time this month, as usual......With a personality like that, looks like little Roger is mad his ONLY chance at flying something other than an RJ is forever G O N E!

When Comair walked, I took a delay 19min. to get 4 pilots, Non-rev'n to walk the line, when the gate said NO! Got a letter in my file and a major rippin' fro the Chief Pilot.......I'd do it again.....

You are most certainly going to reap the benefits of your group circumnavigating another pilot group. Frontier pilots are the bottom of the barrel. How low can one go? FRONTIER.

This is awesome coming from you!! I knew the day would come that the shoe would be on the other foot. I'm not saying Frontier is doing anything wrong, just trying to save their jobs... Isn't that what you always said?!

Karma is a bitch isn't it Roger... Best of luck to you though!

At the very moment we were picketing, they were behind closed doors with management trying to undercut us. Their day will be coming soon!

At the very moment we were picketing, they were behind closed doors with management trying to undercut us. Their day will be coming soon!

Undercut you?! I thought their pay scale was a fair bit higher than yours... Now if they did it for far less money that would be "undercutting".

Your days are numbered. I hope you have a plan "B" 'cause you are headed out the door! I cannot wait to see your butts on the street after the turmoil you have created. You asked for it - now you got it. Lick your wounds and move the hell on.

Maybe you should consider grabbing a box of Kleenex, wiping your tears, and move on yourself.

He is right FAPA is negotiating to fly 35 seat planes for $10 per hour for FOs and $12 for capt. Give it a rest, how is it you think we are trying to undercut you? It can't be done! KARMA is a B$*@) dude, watch out for it!!!

Latest resources

Back