• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word is that the Rev is running out of options to finance Frontier and the crucial meeting is tommorrow.

Crucial is an understatement. The morale within the whole company, not only pilots, is poor. We (Republic Employees)used to take pride in the company, and now that is out the window. What strikes me is that Frontier dispatchers with a little over a year or less experience, feel like they deserve to be treated better than the Republic side of the house dispatchers, and get the feeling that is the same sentiment from the pilot group. We all deserve to be treated equally

26 years in this business, and I have never seen a airline run flights up to 9 1/2 hours late for completion factor. Keep your completion factor, and drive the passengers, oops I mean guests away to other carriers.

Whole situation SAD, and do not want to see anyone loose their job in this situation, because a over zealous CEO thought he could run a major with regional airline mentality directors and managers

Last edited:
Crucial is an understatement. The morale within the whole company, not only pilots, is poor. We (Republic Employees)used to take pride in the company, and now that is out the window. What strikes me is that Frontier dispatchers with a little over a year or less experience, feel like they deserve to be treated better than the Republic side of the house dispatchers, and get the feeling that is the same sentiment from the pilot group. We all deserve to be treated equally

26 years in this business, and I have never seen a airline run flights up to 9 1/2 hours late for completion factor. Keep your completion factor, and drive the passengers, oops I mean guests away to other carriers.

Whole situation SAD, and do not want to see anyone loose their job in this situation, because a over zealous CEO thought he could run a major with regional airline mentality directors and managers

Welcome to the FFD side of the business. It runs 9.5 hours late the airline still gets paid.

Republic tried to run with the big dogs and got it's ass handed to him. "what do you mean I have to buy my own gas for the jets".
An airline is a different animal, pardon the pun, than that fee-for-departure stuff........
I hope Frontier can survive the reverend.......godbless, my children....

If I were a Frontier guy, I would make sure I increase my cost to Republic in hopes that they would sell you to real airline. Fly fast, apu running, fly low...whatever it takes. Burn more fuel at all cost. Brian will have no other choice but to shed you.

Rumors are circulating that Rev. Bedford is looking to unload F9 on Jetblue...

the scuttle butt is Jet Blue is trying to of load emb-190 positions.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back