• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Trims Flights at Milwaukee Hub as Parent Republic Hunts for Buyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those 145's 170's and 190's are what has kept Frontier in business for the past year and a half. Without the money siphoned off from them to keep them going it would have been gone long ago

BOLO said:
Frontier has also been there to keep a bunch of pilots at RAH employed as well. Without us where would those RJ's have gone? Little hint: Desert! It goes both ways Buddy!

freightrash said:
no, it would have gone to PHX, PDX and SEA
Right, and you were my CFII instructor from Purdue University as well!

Last edited:
Right, and you were my CFII instructor from Purdue University as well!

Actually, ol' BB did come out and tell us lowly rj pukes that he did pass up on some FFD flying because he was so involved with his F9 experiment. The face that talks to you people preaches a much different sermon than the face that talks to us. So who knows? We may have been flying our Barbie jets out of PHX or wherever.

Actually, ol' BB did come out and tell us lowly rj pukes that he did pass up on some FFD flying because he was so involved with his F9 experiment. The face that talks to you people preaches a much different sermon than the face that talks to us. So who knows? We may have been flying our Barbie jets out of PHX or wherever.

I find it it funny that everyone at RAH hates BB and say he's always lying and it's a negotiation tactic until that is, it is something you want to hear or suits your needs.

I find it it funny that everyone at RAH hates BB and say he's always lying and it's a negotiation tactic until that is, it is something you want to hear or suits your needs.

Umm, BB stated in a memo that he did ignore several opportunities because of the distraction of the whole branded mess. You were at RAH long enough to have seen that some of his communications have been less than honest from time to time. I don't think he outright lies constantly, but I don't blindly believe everything he says either.

Captain Morgan, you were doing pretty well for a while posting logically and avoiding hyperbole, but you backslid with that last post.

I'm just commenting on what I kept and keep hearing from people at RAH. I get that you all don't like BB, to be honest he's not my most favorite either but, that doesn't mean I don't believe things he says or doubt what he doesn't. I just keep hearing the union rhetoric, "it's a negotiating tactic." I kept hearing that when he said the 145's were on the way out. I tend to believe BB which is why I am here at Frontier. If you take BB and the union and meet somewhere in between them, there's the truth. That's just my opinion.

I'm just commenting on what I kept and keep hearing from people at RAH. I get that you all don't like BB, to be honest he's not my most favorite either but, that doesn't mean I don't believe things he says or doubt what he doesn't. I just keep hearing the union rhetoric, "it's a negotiating tactic." I kept hearing that when he said the 145's were on the way out. I tend to believe BB which is why I am here at Frontier. If you take BB and the union and meet somewhere in between them, there's the truth. That's just my opinion.

Agreed!

hopefully, when F9 is spun off, they will bring back the Q and those of of us that were very happy at Lynx.

hopefully, when F9 is spun off, they will bring back the Q and those of of us that were very happy at Lynx.

While I really wish the best for you guys, I hope you're not holding out for that...

True, I can't imagine an airline in Colorado without Aspen service. In Bedford's terms that's a Catholic Mass without the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

Latest resources

Back