Frontier planes are being moved...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

9rj9

...bids are out for contractors to fly planes out of Den, looks like Jun 3 - Jun 7th. Good luck, I hope something changes, but I saw the flyaway package for 6 A319s DEN to China.

...bids are out for contractors to fly planes out of Den, looks like Jun 3 - Jun 7th. Good luck, I hope something changes, but I saw the flyaway package for 6 A319s DEN to China.

I think I just V-urped.

I hope this is pure speculation.......for all of our sakes.

Its hush hush for obvious reasons, and I don't care if you believe me or not. If they can pull a rabbit out of a hat then good for everyone.

Looks like the top guys got theirs all set up...

The disagreement between Frontier Airlines and the U.S. trustee concerning the airline's severance plan was resolved Monday, and it's now up to the bankruptcy court judge to approve the compensation plan for Frontier's top executives.
The proposed severance plan for executives would be capped at $144,180 for each executive in the event the airline folds or they otherwise lose their jobs.
Prior to the accord, Frontier Airlines told the U.S. trustee the airline's severance plan for its 65 executives was justifiable and much less than that of other airlines that previously had filed Chapter 11.

Last edited:
Its hush hush for obvious reasons, and I don't care if you believe me or not. If they can pull a rabbit out of a hat then good for everyone.

Looks like the top guys got theirs all set up...

The disagreement between Frontier Airlines and the U.S. trustee concerning the airline's severance plan was resolved Monday, and it's now up to the bankruptcy court judge to approve the compensation plan for Frontier's top executives.
The proposed severance plan for executives would be capped at $144,180 for each executive in the event the airline folds or they otherwise lose their jobs.
Prior to the accord, Frontier Airlines told the U.S. trustee the airline's severance plan for its 65 executives was justifiable and much less than that of other airlines that previously had filed Chapter 11.

Step back a little bud - I wasn't discounting your information at all. I was just hoping it wasn't true. Put the flightinfo venom down :)

If it's so hush hush how do you know? You are the one that posted it on a public message board. Why don't you tell us all the name of the person you heard it from and what that persons job is. Where is the bid to fly the planes at? A company I fly for ferrys airplanes all over the world and we have not heard anything. I say by looking at the posts you have started that you like to stir the pot.

Last edited:

So let me get this straight, bids are of for F9 pilots to fly thier own airplanes to China?

Latest resources

Back