• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Negotiations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't waste yer breath starchkr - he's a bitter little ex-employee who has nothing better to do with his time. He's really a rather amusing little guy, though - you'll have to admit!

F9 speaks for itself - it doesn't need the "Fab 4" as Dinglenets calls us. Just kind of fun watching the cute little feller known as ex-nutjetter explode. What's even more funny is that he thinks his posts are articulate, accurate and informative.

Reading his reactions is kind of like feeding Alka-Selzter to a seagull. OK - that's not funny. Never mind...

jetalc said:
Do you even know what you are talking about? This idiot has been complaining about everything about Frontier - I too am glad to see him go. He's voiced his opinion on the lack of a commuter policy (again, something that didn't exist and he still accepted employment here), and he won't let it go. No need to chastise somebody else for pointing out what an unhappy moron ex-nut-licker is!

Oh, and Nutcracker - what happened to your "big bang" on the 17th? I didn't hear a thing...things kinda fizzle out and go limp on ya?

Glad to see someone actually sees it with my eyes as well......this is what I was getting at....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back