• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier Jumpseat/republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are not many pilots that want the airbus. Most at rah want to keep career integrity of all f9 pilots as intact as possible, just not at the expense of the entire active rah pilot group. If we stay unified in time frontier pilots will see this to be the case. We are not the enemy. We are a valued ally. Give us a chance.

There are not many pilots that want the airbus. Most at rah want to keep career integrity of all f9 pilots as intact as possible, just not at the expense of the entire active rah pilot group. If we stay unified in time frontier pilots will see this to be the case. We are not the enemy. We are a valued ally. Give us a chance.

Are you into chicks????? :blush:

Hey Farscape, you sound like a fairly level-headed pilot. Your view of the situation is honorable but I think it is a bit naive to think the likes of Sizzle Chest and Grey Ghost wouldn't love to take the jobs and careers that the Frontier pilots built in a New York minute, given the opportunity. The flow-through that was presented to the IBT was the only workable solution to this mess, but that ship has sailed. F9 pilots have no choice but to go a different direction. Its a sad situation and a missed opportunity. Besides, can you imagine a native F9 pilot sharing a cockpit with an RJ guy that was never hired at F9 but is now his captain? It would be worse than flying with a scab.

It's possible it could play out that way. We are many years away from that being a reality though. If the airbuses and c series come it's a moot point. Then the only issue is the slow erosion of seniority of f9 pilots as senior rah guys bid over. Hopefully by then the relationships between the two groups will have reached a more mature stage and issues can be worked out in good faith. Anyway, I'm just a line pilot though and BB does not inform me of his plans so all I'm doing is guessing like everyone else. I will continue though to treat all f9 guys with respect and friendship and cultivate good will wherever I can.

Besides, can you imagine a native F9 pilot sharing a cockpit with an RJ guy that was never hired at F9 but is now his captain? It would be worse than flying with a scab.

Well, I guess that would be better than the unemployment line.....

Siegel???? HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Man, that feels good!!!!:bomb:

Last edited:
Looks like the easy street to an Airbus seat just got a bit farther down the road....The Grey-haired RAH crowd still has a life sentence...maybe AARP will cut you a deal on a Hover Round for an ADA Compliant RJ cockpit? .....Huh Dave

Don't worry we will take the Sizzle out and put Ice in front of Chest when we do go our own way. Keep dreaming RAH buddy that YOU will be in the seat of an F9 Airbus. Is that not what you wanted to get rid of us? Now your tune is changing because the inevitable is going to happen.

The song remains the same.... it's not about the seat. it's about what is legally binding and protecting contract provisions in their entirety. It's about the underhanded things FAPA and BB did prior to the rep. vote. It's about the sad hopes F9 pilots still cling to when hey are eroding around them. "We're not gonna pay dues!", but you're paying dues now.... things like that. And now you think Siegel will be good? Don't you see BBs fingers still in the pie at F9? not such a clear separation yet....

Latest resources

Back