Frontier Jumpseat/republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmnnn......

What ever happened to working for your seat? I was under the impression NO ONE at RAH wanted a crummy old Airbus seat anyway? Except for the old dudes that couldn't find a way out of RAH for 15 plus years....tactical decisions I hear...

Last edited:
China Clipper...

We just dont want to see a mainline version of Go Jets or freedom 1. Thats what you have created.

Unfortunate to see the frontier pilots collaborate to create such a thing, because that would make them comparable to the original freedom pilots.

China Clipper...

We just dont want to see a mainline version of Go Jets or freedom 1. Thats what you have created.

Unfortunate to see the frontier pilots collaborate to create such a thing, because that would make them comparable to the original freedom pilots.

Don't worry you won't! As you RAH Bro's and Sis's have been saying from day one"we don't care to fly the Airbus". It is coming soon and you will get your wish. Remember the majority of the losses that F9 was showing was from the RJ's as the APES software was showing.

About your Freedom comparison, you are really stretching there and have to do better than that.

Your union (and ours for the moment) the IBT has been the WORST union I have ever been affiliated with. You really need to worry about your own contract and move forward without F9 being in the picture.

I believe that the integrity of your seniority list should stay with RAH pilots while the F9 list should stay with F9 pilots. Not something given by an arbitrator. We are comparing Apples to Oranges here and do not kid yourselves that we are not.

Good luck to you and all of us in the future.

Not a stretch at all... In fact worse because you conspired with management to affect another airlines contract negotiations.

Do you really think we want FO rates at 37HR. Yeah right! A lot of your Captains makes less than our FO's. We are comparing Apples to Oranges. Do not blame your problems of getting a negotiated contract on F9. Your(OUR) Union for the moment has been totally ineffective at negotiating. If you want to call strong arming negotiating then you guys are doing a brilliant job.
Instead of reeling off BS, which you do frequently, I would be concentrating on getting a new contract without F9 in the picture.

Do you really think we want FO rates at 37HR. Yeah right! A lot of your Captains makes less than our FO's. We are comparing Apples to Oranges. Do not blame your problems of getting a negotiated contract on F9. Your(OUR) Union for the moment has been totally ineffective at negotiating. If you want to call strong arming negotiating then you guys are doing a brilliant job.
Instead of reeling off BS, which you do frequently, I would be concentrating on getting a new contract without F9 in the picture.

Before this devolves into a total hate-fest, where do you guys get your info about what go's on over here in rj land? The earlier corrupt and ineffective IBT has been tossed out and the current group has been rebuilding from the left over steaming pile of ********************.
BB and friends have two distinct faces, the one they show you and the one we have to deal with. Over here in rj land, we are seen as nothing more than migrant seasonal labor. There is no negotiating in good faith with this company when they see us as nothing more than expendable garbage. "Playing nice" would amount to simply rolling over and accepting a Mesa -25% CBA. I guess that should be alright since the boss man says this is only a stepping stone anyways.
Not trying to start another pissing fest, but you folks have no clue about some of the demeaning working conditions over here in rj land. Just read the tone of some of our company memos. I'd show you some of the doozy's but showing a super-secret company memo to an outsider is grounds for immediate termination.

Actually, chqflyer, MANY of us *do* have a pretty good idea "about some of the demeaning working conditions over [there] in rj land."

This is a significant breakdown in *your* understanding of *our* position in this whole mess. Most of us have been there and done that. Personally, I progressed through 2 fee for departure carriers before being hired at Frontier. Yes, I worked for Jonathan Ornstein. You can't tell me much about crappy regional working conditions that I haven't already experienced first hand.

I never expected to fly an Airbus or a Boeing when I went to Mesa *without first* quitting my job, successfully interviewing for a new job, resigning my seniority, sitting reserve, etc.

I just want to keep the job I worked for. What are you looking for?

Last edited:
Open climb... The funny thing as that we have been working so that you guys have a job.. Not that I want your job..

Maybe if your leadership had been working in your interests instead of trying to protect their 30000 dollar stipends....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back