• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier is selling four aircraft after record lose

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More Airbus 318/319/320s to replace the Diesel 9s. Oh wait...that's where Compass comes in.
Yeah, NW and DL already have wholly-owned regionals. It's hard to see why they would take on all the downside of F9 just to get the airplanes. And F9 is starting to sell off or roll equity in aircraft, so in a short time, they will have burned through all that money and won't own the airplanes either.

And F9 is starting to sell off or roll equity in aircraft, so in a short time, they will have burned through all that money and won't own the airplanes either.

Really....Wow! Where do you get your inside info that F9 is selling all of their aircraft? I follow it pretty closely and I understand they are selling 4 of their oldest small ones and replacing them with 2 "owned" larger ones. You talk about the "downside" only and don't recognize the upsides. Remember the quarter before last they posted their best profit in history. You are obviously a Frontier hater, but give them a break man, they will survive just like they have all the other times.

I figured a guy with 20K hours would be a bit more respectful, informed, and humble in his opinions rather than trying to sh!t on a particular airline at every turn. That is a sure way to lose credibility. But at the end of the day, nobody knows where any airline might end up, so maybe you will get to do your dance afterall:(

Really....Wow! Where do you get your inside info that F9 is selling all of their aircraft? I follow it pretty closely and I understand they are selling 4 of their oldest small ones and replacing them with 2 "owned" larger ones. You talk about the "downside" only and don't recognize the upsides. Remember the quarter before last they posted their best profit in history. You are obviously a Frontier hater, but give them a break man, they will survive just like they have all the other times.

I figured a guy with 20K hours would be a bit more respectful, informed, and humble in his opinions rather than trying to sh!t on a particular airline at every turn. That is a sure way to lose credibility. But at the end of the day, nobody knows where any airline might end up, so maybe you will get to do your dance afterall:(
Maybe if you'd take your head out of your ass you'd discover: 1. I didn't state they were selling "all of their aircraft", and 2. It's not exactly "inside information" as it has been published all over the internet.

If you want to ignore this company's death rattles, that's fine, but it is you, sir, who are uninformed and apparently uneducated as to the historical indications of financial trouble in this industry.

Maybe if you'd take your head out of your ass...but it is you, sir, who are uninformed and apparently uneducated as to the historical indications of financial trouble in this industry.

Classy.... I assure you I have business background that is beyond your comprehension and my head is not in the sand in regard to the possible fates of Frontier and every other airline in the industry. I just think it shows poor taste for you to do what you do.

Q-400 eh. Who do you fly for Lynx or Horizon?

One bad, transitional quarter and they start writing the dirges.....Lord.
One bad quarter? You mean "bad" in the sense that they just lost a lot more than they lose in a normal quarter?

And what is a "transitional" quarter, anyway?

After all--this thread is all about "The Record Lose".

Latest resources

Back