• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier CEO hints at shutdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep your right; no one wants to live by Central Park in New York, that's why rents and property are so cheap there. Everyones dream is to live in the burbs with the bankrupt foreclosed McMansions. I fly with you losers all the time, with your 3500 sq foot mansions - with empty rooms used for nothing and than you bitch about the cost of your A/C bill or heat bill and the price of gas it takes you to drive 30 miles to the airport in your F-150 (of course your bed liner in the truck has never been touched).

Sorry for the run on sentence.

NOTICE TO ALL

This is really what dems/liberals/the left think. It's the bottom line. The elite are smarter than you and know how to spend YOUR money better than.

Guys like Min Powers would like nothing more than to trounce on your constitutional rights 2 days after Independence Day.

Mini Powers (and you libs). Dude, leave us alone. I will spend MY HARD EARNED money on what I want. Got it?

Wow, do you even read the news? The only one taking our Constitutional rights is the current administration.
Habeus Corpus? Going, gone. Free Speech? Not if you get an FBI silence letter.

The White House is doing the terrorist's job for them. Taking away our freedoms. Seems the only ones who see this are the Ron Pauls and Dennis Kucinich's of the world.

Calling people libs/leftists just shows how ignorant you are (although we have plenty of ignorance on the liberal side too).

whats this thread about again? ;)

By the way government is nothing more than a business. Both sides are crooks, and this country lacks leadership in all aspects of life. Wake up

I should add this: the recent Supreme Court decision that McCain called the "worst ever", was a decision that protects a right that has existed since the Magna Carta.

The Bush administration wants the ability to declare anyone an "enemy combatant" and send you to prision forever with no right to trial, appeal, or even to see the evidence or charge against you.

Americans have rights. Even prisoners of war have legal rights.

But this new category would have no rights. So what you ask, they are terrorists. Fine.

But what if your ex-wife hates you and tells the FBI you are a terrorist? What if they grab you, instead of the real terrorist? (Say your name is Patrick O'Boyle, and there is an IRA terrorist by the same name). No problem, you can get it all straightened out.
Wrong! If Bush had his way, you would be in the cell forever, tortured (another Constitutional violation BTW), and never get to tell your side of the story.

Luckily there are Republicans and Dems who see beyond all this partisan BS and actually remember we are on the same side.

Stop buying the Rush/Fox news agenda.

ps sorry about taking away from the Frontier discussion. Just that I feel compelled to respond to the inane comments people gratuitously throw in.

Luckily there are Republicans and Dems who see beyond all this partisan BS and actually remember we are on the same side.

Stop buying the Rush/Fox news agenda. Dont forget the CNN and Democrat agenda.

They all have their own agendas.

Wow, do you even read the news? The only one taking our Constitutional rights is the current administration.
Habeus Corpus? Going, gone. Free Speech? Not if you get an FBI silence letter.

The White House is doing the terrorist's job for them. Taking away our freedoms. Seems the only ones who see this are the Ron Pauls and Dennis Kucinich's of the world.

Calling people libs/leftists just shows how ignorant you are (although we have plenty of ignorance on the liberal side too).

Didn't he claim he saw a UFO once?!..........lol

What a nutjob..........

You sir are absolutely right!!!! I do believe that I know better than your fat wife, whilst she rides in her 16 mpg SUV. I do believe - I know better than the slimmy Texas bastard who shot two immigrants over stealing a 40 dollar computer printer (I guess he'll sleep well knowing that he shot someone in the back over a material item).

Look you knuckle draggin' red-necks: In my perfect world we would all live in non-suburban sprawl - with mass-transit and parks all over the place. But I am willing to compromise and allow people to live as they wish, but I feel they must pay for the right to hurt our country and weaken our economy.

Thanks for proving my point. I don't think I could have done it any better. And thanks for assuming all people who have conservative values are red-necks.

Thanks for proving my point. I don't think I could have done it any better. And thanks for assuming all people who have conservative values are red-necks.

Red-necks live up north and down south it was not a region specific label. I'm saying people like you [Red-necks]who think, laisse-fare works for everything, are just plain dumb. You fools fall for the propaganda put out by the neo-conservative who only care about their political corporate pac or lobbiest money so they can get re-elected. Cut regulation, drill more, tax less etc etc.....sometimes those are good things to do - BUT NOT NOW under the present cicumstances!!!!

But you didn't rebut my point???? Do you have one....Let me ask you this should we work to dissuade people and corporations of their wasteful and ineffecient tendencies or just let the normal business cycle take its course?

To use Germany as an example they taxed coal power plants and gave subsidies to Wind Power. Now they are reaping the benefits!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back