• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier CEO hints at shutdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
guess what.. Clinton and Bush both missed their chance to LEAD this country. The republicans and democrats are all failing us. Everything they do is done with re-election in mind, not the long term good of our country. Stop fighting about who was worse. Both were service dodging, drug using, silver spoon weenies. Start fighting to reclaim your power in this democracy. The federal government is at the bottom of the power hierarchy. We receive our power from god, and in turn we delegate it to the states, who in turn delegate certain responsibilities to the federal government. Bush, Obama, McCain... they are at the bottom of the pecking order. Their failures are your failures as a citizen. Get off this message board and get in touch with the elected representatives of your region. Most of you probably don't even know who your Senators and representatives are...especially at the state level.

I see flightinfo hasn't changed since I last visited. I work at F9 and figured this would be informative to everybody, but its just a waste.

I have never seen so many SWA pilots get excited about negative press over an airline.

guess what.. Clinton and Bush both missed their chance to LEAD this country. The republicans and democrats are all failing us. Everything they do is done with re-election in mind, not the long term good of our country. Stop fighting about who was worse. Both were service dodging, drug using, silver spoon weenies. Start fighting to reclaim your power in this democracy. The federal government is at the bottom of the power hierarchy. We receive our power from god, and in turn we delegate it to the states, who in turn delegate certain responsibilities to the federal government. Bush, Obama, McCain... they are at the bottom of the pecking order. Their failures are your failures as a citizen. Get off this message board and get in touch with the elected representatives of your region. Most of you probably don't even know who your Senators and representatives are...especially at the state level.

Well said Sir!

Latest resources

Back