• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Frontier CEO hints at shutdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see flightinfo hasn't changed since I last visited. I work at F9 and figured this would be informative to everybody, but its just a waste.

I don't know where to begin. Contrary to your belief WE ARE HOLDING CITIZENS FROM SOVEREIGN NATIONS ever heard of Canada or Australia? Ever soviet spy had due process in this country. German spies which were active in the US during WWII were returned to Germany after the war as per the Geneva conventionm, regarding spies.

Many of these "detainees" were taken in the dead of night from their homes and have been siting in Gitmo for over 5 years with no contact and no charges filed against them. Look what people are trying to say to GWB is: "you need to shat or get off the pot."

One prisoner was a 15 year-old Canadian citizen accused of killing an American soldier in Afghanistan. If you read a recent WSJ article there is significant evidence that he may not have actually thrown the grenade. In any event give the fracking kid a trial and throw him in jail forever, if he is guilty. The problem is when you water board someone they will most likely admit to anything and the jury will reject that out of hand. So all you got left is real evidence in the form of witnesses and the likes. Sorry JumpJester I believe in Human Rights.

The estrogen levels on this board are overwhelming.
These are the type of guys that go to "couple" baby showers. The pussification of America is alive and well.

this is "No country for old men"

I don't know where to begin. Contrary to your belief WE ARE HOLDING CITIZENS FROM SOVEREIGN NATIONS ever heard of Canada or Australia? Ever soviet spy had due process in this country. German spies which were active in the US during WWII were returned to Germany after the war as per the Geneva conventionm, regarding spies.

Six German spies were executed by FDR during WWII. He refused to give them a civilian trial and used a military tribunal. He feared a civilian court would not allow there execution. He was right.

http://www.jar2.com/cryptome.ru/1/H/prez-killer.htm

pkober: You don't really believe that hoping for peace makes someone a chicken do you? What an incredibly dark world you must live in.

Hoping for peace, no. But many who are "peace" protestors ran away from service. Like chickens. There are many of my fellow combat veterans who protest, I have no problems with them. Unless they went AWOL or degrade our troops. I put people like Murtha in the latter category.

BTW, there are few who want peace more then those who have served during war. Trust me, all of them want to be home. I just believe that you can't have peace just by hoping for it. It sometimes need to be earned.

Enjoy burning your peasants. What a sad violent world you must live in.

Last edited:
Six German spies were executed by FDR during WWII. He refused to give them a civilian trial and used a military tribunal. He feared a civilian court would not allow there execution. He was right.

http://www.jar2.com/cryptome.ru/1/H/prez-killer.htm

Don't try to reason with lefties or present them with facts. Especially ones which might point out that President Bush based his decisions on a historical precedent. Your wasting your efforts they will never hear you...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back